Are You Sure This Is My Life We Are Talking About?

chapter 14

"Well, Rachel, I did tell you we were vampires... and well, we were eating.." I told her slowly, licking Dante's blood from my lips.

"Eating, or eating each other out?" My cousin said cleverly. "Because it sure looked like that's where you were headed."

Dante` blushed. I giggled. Why does this boy turn read so often?

"We were feeding. Feeding just happens to make us very horny." I told her matter-o-factly.

"You are so damn blunt," Dante` mumbled, turning a brighter shade of red and rubbing the back of neck.

Rachel shook her head incredulously. "Whatever," she mumbled. Turning around, she walked back out. "I'll just let you guys.... finish."

I laughed at that.

"I didn't it mean it like that and you know it cousin!" Rachel shouted through the door.

"Which is what makes it even funnier!" I shouted back. I turned to look at Dante` who was still sporting a very yummy looking erection. "Wanna start where we left off?"

Dante` turned to look at me, a flirty gleam in his eyes. "Oh, no, little minx. We will finish this when we get home. Where we cannot be interrupted and where you cannot get away even if you wanted to."

I exaggerated my pout, putting my sad face on. "But Dantie-poo.. You can't just leave me so needy. I need my Dante` fix to get through the flight."

Dante` groaned, a sign that I had won this time. "Fine, come here."

I walked towards him, but instead of pulling me close, he threw me on the bed. Ripping my panties off, and spreading my thighs, he planted a kiss on my nether lips.

A moan escaped my lips. Needing no more egging on, Dante` went wild tasting me. Before long it was all over, my body spasming.

Getting up, Dante` was still licking my juices from his lips. He pulled me close, his arms wrapping around me, and his nose nuzzeling my ear.

"You taste so damn good," he whispered, his accent thicker than usual.

"Good, then you can taste me again later, yeah?" I laughed, teasing my gorgeous vampire.

"Yes, yes, and yes," he replied seriously. "Now, let us go get ready for that flight, and then maybe we can see about joining the mile high club."

Maybe he was joking, I wasn't sure yet, but that sounded like a plan to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER! I've been soo busy of late.