Are You Sure This Is My Life We Are Talking About?

Chapter 15

For the millionth time, I was AGAIN yawning. Dante` and I had boarded his private plane, sitting in comfy leather chairs next to each other. I didn't even care I was leaving the country, I was too damn tired to care about much.

"Why am I so sleeeeeeepy?" I asked Dante, my yawn drawing out the word.

He chuckled softly at me, pulling me close and kissing the crown of my head. "Because, love, you are in the middle of your transformation. Your body needs a lot of rest to make the change. Just take a nap. We will be home in no time."

"Fine, but I wanted to join the club," I grumbled to one, thinking about the promise Dante` had made me before we left.

"I heard that, babe. Trust me, we will at least once. We live a long time, remember?" Dante` continues to laugh as I drifted off into a deep slumber.

-------------

Why the hell is someone shaking me? I am trying to sleep damn in!

Waking up more than a little pisses off, I turned my head and bared my dagger long fangs at the person trying to wake me. "Piss off dick-wad!" I snarled.

"My, my. You are a morning person, are you not?" Came the smooth accented reply.

I snuggled my head back into my pillow. "Just five more minutes Dante`, promise."

My chuckling vampire scooped me up, carting me off the expensive jet and into the waiting car.

"We are home Sara. In England. You are about to meet my family when we reach our home. So, you might want to wipe the drool off your cheek."

Shooting the gorgeous male seated next to me daggers, I wiped the back of my hand against my jaw, and sure enough, there was plenty of bodily fluids.

I sighed. "So... Should you prepare me about your family? Anything I need to know?"

"Not really, my family is just my family. Vampire genes aside, there are pretty ordinary."

"Alright." I leaned my head back against the seat. I was so tired. Maybe I could just take a nap. Just until I got to Dante's place. Our place, I corrected myself.

--------

"What a pretty girl she is. What did you say her name is darling?"

"Sara. She's still turning as you can tell, so if you would excuse me, I would like to put her in bed so she can sleep peacefully."

"Of course, darling."

Voices were everywhere in my head, and these ones were not the ones you could turn on and off. I wanted to sleep, why would they not stop??

"Man, I'd sure like to bang the babe. Look how fucking nice her tits are."

I heard a growl, felt it too. Dante` must be holding me, my sleep drunk brain thought.

"Shut up Dante`, I'm trying to sleep," I mumbled, snuggling closer into his body.

I heard laughter and talk about how 'Sara will fit in the family just nicely'. When I felt cool sheets on my body and a cool pillow under my head, sleep took me over again.