Are You Sure This Is My Life We Are Talking About?

Chapter 16

"Don't I look like royal crap," I mumbled to myself, weaving a hand through my rat nested hair.

"I thought you looked kind of cute," Dante's said, walking out of the closet. His deep British accent rumbled across the room and into my heart. He had on a pair of dark blue jeans that hug every nook and cranny on his delicious lower half. His tight black T-shirt stretched across the wide expanse of his built upper chest. On his feet, he had donned a pair of soft black Italian leather shoes, showing his immaculate taste, even at his young age.

"Although, you probably should at lest run your fingers through your hair being that you are about to meet my family for the first time," he drawled.

"Ohmigod!" I squealed, dashing out of bed and into the bathroom to jump into the shower.

------

"Where is she Dante`?" The thick accented voice came. It belonged to a young boy, about Dante's age. He looked quite similar to Dante` in almost every aspect. Same beautiful eyes, same dark hair, artistic nose and alluring grin.

"There she is," Dante` replied, smiling up at me as I ascended the stairs. I had found a lovely summer dress, that looked appropriate when one was to meet a boy's family, hanging up in the enormous closet. It was a deep grey with tiny black polka dots sprinkled throughout the pattern.

Dante` walked up to meet me at the bottom of the stairs, giving my cheek a lingering kiss, just long enough to tell me he wanted more. He took my hand in his, and pulled me toward his family. What I saw startled the living shit out of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFHANGER!! It took me forever to write just this much because the computer kept losing my work.. That being said, I'm exhausted tonight and shall write again soon. Enjoy :)