Are You Sure This Is My Life We Are Talking About?

chapter six.

“So how did it go then?” Dante` asked.

Sara had called the cell number he had left with her incase she had wanted to call. After the little family get together she just had, she was in need of some non-family given advice. “I think my sister is cool with me leaving, and my grandma is pissed to hell and back about me leaving the safety of my nest. I kinda told her off though, and I don’t know what to think about that yet. What do you think? I don’t really know what to do anymore.”

Dante` sighed. It was a difficult thing for anyone, and Sara was asking him for advice. “Just forget about it all, you can’t do anything about it now. You said your dad already booked our flights right?”

“Yeah, he printed our tickets out too.”

“Ok. And your sister should be leaving now anyways for softball practice, so I’m coming over with boxes to help you pack your stuff. We can take it to get it sent over to my place so it will be there when we arrive.”

“Ok, see you in a few then.” Sara hung up the phone then sighed.

This is my life now, Sara thought. Deceit, lies, an arranged marriage, becoming a full fledged vampire, drinking blood, and having a sex drive beyond normal comparison. Just great, She thought sarcastically.

Sara went into the kitchen to grab a coke and noticed her dad’s pickup driving away. That would be him and Mari going to softball practice. Sara told her mom Dante` was coming by to help pack and went to her room to clean up a bit. She took the now empty glass she was using last night out of her room and threw a few things in the hamper. Sara was just folding up some clothes, and getting ready at pack them away, when Dante` quietly walked into her room with his arms full of folded boxes.

“What do you want to pack first?” He asked.

“Doesn’t matter,” She responded. “You can start over there, packing all the CDs and DVDs if you want. And hand me a box so I can start putting these shirts away.”

He nodded and did as she asked.

Soon Sara had most of my clothes packed, shoes, candles, pictures, pens, lamps, and all other knickknacks packed up.

“Want to help me pack my books up? That might take a while.”

“Sure, but isn’t that it?” He said, motioning towards her book shelf. “That won’t take very long.”

“Those, and I have boxes under my bed that will need to be packed up.”

He shrugged and opened a folded box. Sara started handing him books without really paying attention. She was too busy singing along to her ipod that she had plugged into her stereo. Sara had set it to play Nickelback’s new Dark Horse album and her favorite song “Something in your mouth” was playing.

Handing her fiancé another hand full of books, she noticed he looked… almost as if he were in pain.

“What’s the matter with you?” Sara asked, concern leaking into her voice. She might know or like the guy, but that didn’t mean she wanted him to be in pain.

“You, your dancing, your song, and these damn book titles!” He mumbled.

“Huh?” Sara asked, not exactly comprehending him at the moment.

“‘So much cooler when you never pull it out, So much cuter with something in your mouth’” He said, quoting the song. “Then you singing in, in that sexy ass voice, and you shaking and practically grinding your ass over there, and these book titles! Satisfaction Guaranteed?” He asked, holding up one of the books Sara had just handed him.

She gave him a slight smile, somewhat embarrassed with his way of thinking. She should have figured it out sooner, with the dirty mind she had, but even the dirtiest people in the world have clean days she decided…

“Sorry,” She said apologetically. “How about I change the music to something else?”

“Please do.”

Sara nodded and went to scroll through her list of artists on her ipod. She put her favorite song by Hollywood Undead on, Everywhere I go.

Everywhere I go, Bitches always know, That Charlie Scene has got a weenie that he loves to show. Where the first words that blared out of her speakers. Sara giggled and decided Puccini would be a better thing to listen to when dealing with a teenaged male vampire. So she scrolled through again and put the wonderful old Italian opera composer on.

“I wouldn't have put you as a Puccini fan!” Dante` said enthusiastically as soon as the first note touched their ears.

Sara smiled. “Most don’t, but I love classical music as much as screamo or alternative.”

It took a good twenty more minutes before they had all of Sara's books packed, but they did it, then decided to move on to her drawers. They packed pajamas, socks, more junk, and a couple bras, which Dante` couldn’t help but feel up. But when they got to her underwear, they hit another problem. Dante` was picturing her wearing every pair that slipped through his fingers.

It not my fault if I like lace and sexy panties, is it? Sara thought.

The poor boy couldn’t control himself, finally excusing himself to go get some fresh air while Sara finished packing. She sighed to myself, thinking how eternity was seriously going to last forever with this guy.

A few minutes after Dante` left her room, Sara went to go find him. He was sitting in the kitchen with her mom, talking in low voices.

“I’m all done packing.”

“Great. We should go drop these off then to get shipped over to England.”

Sara nodded.

On the drive over to the Postal Place, Dante` told Sara what he and her mother were talking about in the kitchen.

Turning her. Tonight.

Dante` told her it would make it easier on him, and that he could control her sister so she wouldn’t even know he was there. He asked Sara what she thought of the idea, and, being truthful, she told him she didn’t care when it was done and that tonight would be fine.

Maybe it was just Sara, maybe any other girl would have jumped out of the moving car screaming, but she was ok with the idea. It would have to happen sooner or later anyways, why not sooner? And, if it would make it easier on Dante`, then it would make it easier on her as well, because she wouldn’t have to put up with his running away every other moment. So, after dropping off her boxes to be shipped to England, overnight shipping of course, they went over to his hotel to pick up some of his things for an overnight trip.

Heading back to Sara's house, she wondered what the turning would be like…
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave me some comments so I know what you guys think. =)