Are You Sure This Is My Life We Are Talking About?

chapter 7

“Oh, that was quick.” Sara's mom commented as she walked through the door with Dante` beside her.

They had just gotten back from dropping off her things to be shipped to England, where she would go to live with her soon-to-be husband, Vladimir Dante` Balitiu.

“Yeah, we had to go to Dante’s hotel too to get a few of his things. Apparently, he is staying the night tonight.”

Sara's mom nodded, “Yes, I know.” She scooted around the kitchen, putting things in order before turning around to face them again. “Mari is staying at a friend’s house tonight, and your dad will be here in a few minutes, we have to go run some errands and won’t be back for a few hours, so stay out of trouble.”

Sara tipped my head in agreement to her, silently thinking that that was her subtle way of saying, ‘I know what’s going to happen, so don’t get too crazy.’

A horn honked outside, and Sara's mom said goodbye, kissing her on the cheek and saying again that they would be home in a few hours.

The door to the house shut, Dante` and Sara standing awkwardly around, wondering what to do next. She looked over at him, he was rubbing the back of his neck in silence. Sara went to the door and locked it out of reflex, not wanting uninvited guests. When she turned around, Dante` was standing before her, this nose mere inches from hers. He looked Sara in the eyes and she felt like she couldn’t move, held captive by the way he looked at her. His electric blue eyes seemed to crackle with power, with want and knowing, knowing what was about to happen.

Sara's breathe caught in her throat for a second, a little terrified by the way he was looking at her, from what was going to happen. She had never done anything before, and was nervous, especially with this vampire.

Dante's hand reached out and caught Sarabehind the neck, pulling her into him. Her body fit next to his perfectly, hardness against softness, muscles against curves. He brushed his lips to hers, barely touching, making Sara want more. Sara wrapped her arms around his neck, dragging him closer yet and kissed him with all her might. Dante` groaned, and Sara could feel him, growing already, pressing into her.

He must have known she was startled by such a thing, for he pulled away from her mouth, trailing kisses down her neck while explaining in a whisper that he, as a vampire, was much different from human males, and that, when it came to mates, everything was immediate.

Sara gave a slight nod, showing him that she understood and was ok with everything so far. His lips captured hers once more and his hand snaked down to her ass, where he squeezed, then hefted her up, wanting her legs to wrap around his waist.

Sara complied happily, loving the feel of his cock through his jeans and her own, pressing intimately into her. He walked into Sara's bedroom, untangling her from him and tossing Sara on the bed. She squirmed with want, while he just grinned down at her, staring gleefully. Never breaking eye contact, he stepped out of his shoes, doing away with his socks as well, and tossing away his red shirt.

Sara smiled, liking what she saw. She reached her arms out to him in a silent plea to come closer. Dante` shook his head no, a slight grin touching his lips. He dispensed Sara of her shoes, socks, and pants, tossing them on the floor erratically. Slowly, he undid his own belt, then the button on his jeans, and his zipper. Finally, in just his black boxers, Dante` walked over to Sara, slowly crawling up her body, to straddle her waist. When he didn’t make any other moves, Sara sat up to kiss him. He kissed her back, holding her to him and slowing stripped her of her shirt, until she was before him in only her black D cup bra and matching black thong.

“Can I get rid of this too?” He asked, figuring the clasp on her bra.

“Yes,” Sara moaned as he sucked lightly on her collarbone.

“I know your not ready to go all the way, not yet, so I want to let you know that we don’t have to. We can get the needed release another way, ok?” He said, all the while slowly disposing her of her bra.

“Uh huh.” Sara said. She would have said and agreed to almost anything at that point, but he was right, she wasn’t ready yet for something like that.

Dante` lowered his head to Sara's breasts, taking one of her nipples into his mouth and sucking. Sara moaned her pleasure and he sucked harder, nipping her as well. His hands roamed her body, one playing with her breast, while the other slowly headed south. Sara couldn’t stand the anticipation he was creating, clawing his back wildly, letting him know she needed more, and needed it now. Dante` laughed softly and shifted his body to the side, his mouth claiming Sara's other breast and his hand playing with the lacey edge of her panties.

Thinking she could get what she needed faster if he needed it more too, Sara reached down, touching him through his boxers. Dante` groaned his need and rolled his hips into her touch. Sara smiled softly to herself, thinking that she could now hold the power in this. Slowly, Sara traced the edge of his waistband, watching as he gave up her breast to throw his head back in frustration.

Sara rolled her own hips into his hand, telling him she need more. His fingers pushed aside her scrap of lace and he started to explore her. In reward, Sara let her own hand travel into his clothing, fisting him while he moaned like an animal. When he started playing with her clit, Sara moved her hand up and down, stroking him.

“Would you just bite me already?” Sara moaned in his ear.

“My pleasure,” he said, nuzzling her neck.

Sara looked at him and noticed that his fangs had descended, being longer than he had showed her before. Absentmindedly, Sara wondered if it would hurt, but she couldn’t honestly care about anything but reaching her orgasm. She felt a small prick then thrashed wildly about, having the best orgasm of her life. She could feel him sucking on her neck, drawing out her blood, and playing with her downstairs. Sara's hand worked him furiously while he bucked in her grasp, his seed shooting everywhere.

Dante` pulled away from Sara's neck, then turned his own head to the side, allowing her access to bite him back. Looking at his neck, seeing his pulse thumping under the skin, Sara's own fangs started to grow. She lifted her hand to pull him to her mouth, and bit, hard. The warm rush of blood tasted exquisite and brought on another orgasm. Sara moaned into his neck, sucking greedily.

Slowly, Sara's high died down, and she let go. He fell to the side, laying next to her, both of them breathing hard and erratic. Sara turned her head to look at him, and saw he was looking at her as well. They smiled at each other like retards, or crazy teenagers who just had an amazing experience, as the case may be.

Dante` licked his lips, and, still breathing hard, asked, “So, how does it feel? To be a full fledged vampire?”

“Am I really now?” Sara asked, somewhat excited.

He nodded. “You’re glowing with it.”

“That could be the amazing orgasms I just had,” Sara said, trying to lighten the mood, and shrugging.

He laughed, his grin growing wider. “I’m serious Sara, you have the full aura and air of a vampire now. You even look a little different, your features a little sharper, your complexion perfect and creamy.”

He had barely gotten the word out of his mouth before she had jumped off the bed, and ran into the bathroom to see for herself. What Sara saw in the mirror astounded her. She was beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments??