I'm Sorry, I Can't Let You Leave

Will You Stay?

"FRANK ANTHONY THOMAS IERO!!"

"What'd you do now, idiot?"

"Heheh..."

He stared up at the staircase. In about five seconds, he would be brutally murdered. Literally. So he did the only thing he could think of. Frank Iero, 27 years old, hid behind a couch. And a few seconds later, a very angry looking girl appeared in the room. She blonde hair, a tattoo sleeve from shoulder to elbow and her Monroe made her all the more deadly beautiful. She was 25 year old Harley Capri, Ray Toro's cousin, and she had a very bad temper. She glared angrily around the room.

"Where is the little punk?" She hissed.

"Playing hide and seek. Have fun, cuz." Ray said cooly.

Harley didn't want to deal with this. Not right now. Not when she was about to go on a date. But when her stupid, immature, bastard of a best friend decides to hide her things, everything gets very wrong. And she'd played this game so many times before that it was so easy to predict where Frank was. Harley walked to the couch and kicked it back towards the wall. Frank scrambled out from behind it, cussing the whole way while holding his head.

"Serves you right you ass! Now, give me back my stuff!"

"Okay, okay! Jeez, Harley..."

Frank threw a bag of assorted items at her. She caught it easily and then bolted upstairs. Her date would be there in about ten minutes.

Frank watched her go and sighed, sitting down. Ray stared at him.

"Dude, when are you going to tell her?" Ray asked.

"I don't know..." Frank muttered.

The door opened and the Way brothers walked in. Gerard plopped down on the couch next to Frank and Mikey dropped onto the floor.

"Whats goin?" Gerard asked boredly.

"Frank pissed Harley off cause he stole her clothes and makeup." Ray replied.

They all continued to stare at the TV. Five minutes later, Gerard started to laugh. Frank smirked. Gerard gave him a high-five.

"Don't encourage him!"

They all looked up. Harley Capri walked downstairs, wearing a black punk-y looking dress, looking like a goddess on Earth. She grinned at all of them.
"Problems, boys?" She asked.

Frank was the last one to stop staring and tear his eyes away from her. That girl was beautiful, and she was going to be the death of him. She was wonderful. And he loved her so much. But he could never bring himself to tell her that. And especially not tonight, on a night that was so improtant to her. Everyone was so under the impression that she was going to be engaged by the end of the night. To some stupid jerk who didn't even deserve her. But Frank would never tell her that either.

The doorbell rang, and Harley rushed out, waving to everyone in the room. She ran off to a party, in the hopes that she'd have a fiance by the end of the night. And when the door closed, all eyes turned on Frank. He just shook his head. That was the end of the unstarted conversation about his undeniable love for his best friends cousin.

Two hours later, it was only Frank and Ray left in the house. Ray had already crashed out, telling Frank that he could let himself out. But Frank wanted to stay up and wait for her. He wanted to see her happy when she came home. But when the door opened an hour early, he was slightly surprised. It closed softly, and that's when he heard it. Very quiet, but easily recognizable sobbing. Harley was crying. Frank couldn't help it. He stood up, gathered the broken girl in his arms, and sat down on the couch, hugging her. She cried into his shirt and told him the whole story.

Harley got to the party and everyone was having a wonderful time. Her boyfriend had wandered off, and she decided to go looking for him. She walked into a room, calling his name. When she opened the door, she saw him on top of another girl. Naked. He'd covered himself up and drunkenly tried to explain. She broke his nose when she slammed the door in his face. She took his car and drove home.

Frank was fuming. He was torn between staying here and comforting the love of his life, and going to that party and beating the ever-loving shit out of that rat bastard of an ex-boyfriend. But he knew that he would probably be arrested if he did that, so he stayed right where he was. Harley eventually cried herself out, but Frank still held her. He was humming, and he started to sing softly to her. She listened intently, shocked by the words that were coming out of his mouth.

The way I broke your heart very literally
This ghost haunts me more than it should be
I'm not gonna walk away or turn my head in shame
I never thought it could kill me
A clean slate, one more day further away
I want you, you don't want me
My mistake for wasting yours and mine
I want you, but will you stay with me today?
With me today?


Frank was holding Harley's hand in his, and she was staring at him. Her mouth hung slightly open. She was in complete shock. Frank Iero...She'd always felt something for him. Whether it was love, or just simply a crush, she still felt for him. Something in her had always wanted to be with him, but she never thought that he, of all people, would feel for her. She was just a kid. He was famous. He was in a band, and everyone loved him. Frank sighed and stared at her. He tipped her chin up with one of his fingers, closing her jaw. Harley blushed dark red and stared at the carpet. A few minutes of silence passed. Frank sighed again and tipped her head so her eyes would meet his. They stared. Frank took a bold step and leaned forward, lightly brushing his lips against hers. harley took a quick breath and kissed him back. Frank held her chin in one hand and kept her hand twined in his.

"Get a room, you two." A voice came from upstairs.

"We are in a room." Frank replied, his lips still attached to Harley's.

Harley giggled, but never moved her mouth away from Frank's. She was too happy to. And from now on, she always would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you like it!! You know, other than the fact I totally screwed up your name on te last one....
Love, Music, and DeathBats,
Synder Ella Gates