Two Is Better Than One.

Everything I Ask For And A Little Bit More.

It all started a year ago from today, when Florances eyes met with a boy in her school of a small city in Arizona. The two were classmates, friends, and then their relationship progressed into something more. They both showed their true feelings about eachother very clearly. It wasn't long from that moment their two different worlds came together and became one.

"Harvey!" a voice from behind me with excitement echoed through my ears. I turned my head as I felt someones grip on my body.

"Griffin.." I murmered as i closed my eyes slightly, recognizing the strong arms wrapped around me. When he stood infront of me, I reopened them, looking into his dark brown eyes. Who couldn't get lost in them?

"What are you doing here?" A smile formed on my face as I was not expecting to see the boy I called my only one.

"I wanted to surprise you!" He said in a tone of happiness, staring back at me, as he leaned closer. I too moved closer, the smile still across my face like a kid in a candy store. I looked down, playing with the locket he gave me for our 1st anniversary as a couple. I ran my fingertips along the chain, reminscing. It was a day I will never forget, because at that point in our relationship I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. He took me to an Italian restaurant that night, and had previously gotten the locket engraved with our name together on it.

"Flo..?" I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, gently shaking me to get my attention.
"Wahh?" I exclaimed, getting back to reality, realizing that I was still inside the school. I looked up to notice Griffin peering over my shoulder.

"I thought we would do something after fourth period today? My parents are out of town for the day and it would be nice if we could spend some time together. You do know what day it is, right?"

I shook my head, leaning it against the locker door, and smiled at his words.

"Of course I know what day it is."

I replied, looking down at my locket, as he hovered over me, pressing his lips to mine. I didn't want him to pull away at that moment, but he did.

"So I'll see you here after fourth period." he said, flashing a smile at me as he walked away. I opened my eyes, startled, after hearing the fourth perioud bell ring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's not as long as expected. :)