She's So Rock And Roll

Hey, I am Tegan Davis. I am eighteen years old and from a small down in Connecticut. Basically, I left school just after my seventeenth birthday to got signed to Warner Bros. Records. I have had a whirlwind of success and after about a year I have a large fan base and my first album out.

My style of music, it isn’t pretty pop. Think of as a kind of punk/rock or pop/rock or something along those lines. I play the guitar and sing on stage while my band backs me up, including my bassist that screams. It scares me. He will randomly scream in a solo. It actually scares me quite a bit. I love these guys though. They are some of my best friends.

My best friend however, he is called Christofer. He is mostly known as NeverShoutNever to most people. I met him on my first outing to the record label and became friends with him straight away. We connected so well and he is basically like a brother to me. I love him to bits and I am really glad I met him. It is great to have a friend who really understands me with the whole music business thing.

I obviously have other friends and best friends; I am not that much of a loner. I miss some of my friends from home, like Lindsey. I haven’t seen her for ages. I only get to go to Connecticut once or twice a year if that. Most of the time I am at my apartment in New York so I cannot see anyone from home.

So yeah, that is basically my life. I have been asked to do the famous Vans Warped Tour again and I cannot wait to do that. I love Warped so much.

What a great life?

I do not own Christofer Ingle (NeverShoutNever) or the Warped Tour or any famous bands mentioned. However any fictional characters such as Tegan are my creation.

This story will be in both Tegan and Christofer’s points of view. It will be clearly stated and pretty obvious which is which but mainly I think that the odd numbers will be Tegan’s POV and the even being Christofer’s. There are always exceptions.