When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun...

The Kiss Of A Lifetime.

Kaila POV
Everything was so confusing.
I was on Spring Break.
I fell in love.
I made a new friend.
I made a mistake.

I knew things were going to be horrible with Brendon and Ryan.
There best friends.
And I'm not gonna let some bitch like me ruin they're friendship.
They're friendship is gold.
They have a band.
They have things they need to worry about.
Like writing lyrics and recording.
And sometimes,
..sometimes..
if you love someone you have to let them go..

"Hey!" I heard Ryans voice say. I couldn't dare lift my head up. I was in tears. And I didn't need him to see it.
"Hey..." I said in a quiet voice.
"What's wrong?" This was the part where I was about to break down.
"Ryan..I'm going home."
I could hear him gasp. I could feel my heart beat racing. I felt dizzy, and sick.

"I-I have to...to go."
"I don't understand?" He said. I knew he knew what was going on.
"Don't play dumb...Just please, I can hardly speak as it is..You know..you know that I'm getting in the way of everything. You, Your relationship with your best friend, and your career."
I said between breaths.
"No, you arn't getting in the way,...Kaila" He grabbed my head and looked me strait in the eyes. Tears filled them. It was so painfull to see.
"I love you." He finished.
"...but..."
"But what?" He cried.
'..But I can't....I can't trust myself to fall in love..with you."
"If your afraid, I'll hurt you. I won't.
"It's not that..Ryan if you love me...you'll let me go.

Ryan's POV
I got out of the hospital.
My girl told me she needs to leave me.
I don't no what to do.
I don't want her to leave.
I want her here with me.
But, I guess she wants to leave. Clear things out. Get organized..What was I doing. I was ruining her future she still and school. And finals. And a life. Living I life like mine isnt easy for me. And sure as hell aint easy for her. So it is the best thing I had to do at the time.
But I wasnt going to let her leave forever.

"Okay...I'll be waiting for you."
Tears were in her eyes. As well as mine. It started pouring. Maybe this was the right thing to do at the moemnt. Maybe.

"Let's get Brendon, and go back to my place,..so you could pack.

She shook her head in agreement. I knew it was to painfull to talk.

I went in to get Brendon. Me and Kaila werent the only one crying.
"I'm sorry Ryan."
"Shes leaving."
He sighed.
"Were going home, shes gonna pack and well drive her to the airport, I'll get her ticket, and get her car back to my place. I dont think she'll want it since it's trashed."
"Okay, man, I need you to know that I'm sorry."
"I forgive you."

We both walked out.
All three of us got in the car. Brendon in the passenger seat, and Kaila in the backseat.
When we arrived at the house, it didn't feel like home sweet home. actully it didn't feel like home at all.

Brendon POV
I fucked up badly.
We left the hospital which was reliving.
The car home ride was silant.
And saying goodbye would be painful.

Kaila's POV

When we got the house, I walked in and relized I was gonna miss the place even if I was only hear for a weekend or so.
I walked up the curvy stairs, and thought of all the memories here. All the Happy, Sad, And Horrible memories.
I got my stuff from the bathroom, and looked in the mirror, I was a wreak, eyeliner smeard, red and puffy eyes, hair in all differnt directions, and for the first time I didn't care.
I threw my stuff in a bag and packed it. When I was done I threw myself on the bed, and just lied there. I saw a notebook and decied to write something for Ryan.

Finally I got up, put myself together, grabbed my bag and went to see the boys, that made my life worth living.

I saw Brendon first.
"Hey."I threw my stuff on the floor and ran to hug me, I was gonna miss him so much. His jokes, and personality, such a sweetheart. And a good friend..that I would never forget.
I wrapped my arms around him.
"I'm gonna miss you."
"I'm gonna miss you to Kaila." He sounded like he was forcing it out without trying to cry.
"Mr. Urie, are you crying."
"..Maybe...yes!"
And he was he started balling.
And he let go.

"Ryan?" I asked where he was.
He pointed outside.
I ran to open the door, and find him.
"Ryan?"
He was facing the car. I was pouring he was drenched.
He turned around. He looked horrible. He looked sad, but not only that he looked sick.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
'I'll be fine."
"Ryan...I love you."
I wraped my hands around his neck and kissed him so passionatly that I had goosebumps. And they werent from the cold or rain, and was the feeling I got every time I kissed Ryan. Ryan Ross.

3 Hours later.....

We arrived at the airport.
Me and Ryan.
No Brendon.
No Pete.
Everything was quiet.
It was differnt but nice.
I was lost in his eyes.
His eyes..they're so beautiful.
Golden Brown.

"Last call for flight 202."

"That's my flight"
"I know."
"So I guess this is goodbye."
"Not forever."
I nodded.
He kissed me one last time.But it felt like a kiss of a lifetime.

"Goodbye George Ryan Ross."
♠ ♠ ♠
OKay so yeah, this is not the last chapter. Repeat NOT last chapter but I'm not sure when I'll update agaion cuzz of shcool.