When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun...

Ryans Pov

Ryans POV

I was watching Harry Potter when my phone rang. I didnt know the number, it could have been a crazy fan buti didnt care.

Hello? Who is this? i asked.

"HI! you dont know me but im vivian. Big Fan by the way. But dont worry im not some weird stalker. Imma friend of kaila and imma get u to back together." yah she sounded crazy. Like a girl version of brendon.

Okay then....but i dont see how u can. I dont think she wants to get back together" I said. I really didnt think that Kaila wanted to get back together. But if Vivian was Kailas friend maybe she knew a way.

"Ryan. Listen. I am me. I am a miricle worker. I just need to know you'll do anything to help me OKAY?" wow. deffunetly a girl brendon. I should get them together once she gets me and Kaila together again.

'Fine okay i guess i wiill" i said.

"! imma call u back later with details but we're gonna need the help of pete and brendon okay so fill them in....okay!!! BYe imma add u into my phone. add me to okay. and text me before u call cause if shes there we will have to talk through text. okay well bye"

Okay then/...... shes weird. haha. But then so am i and about everyone i know is.

I got in my car and grabbed my keys. I drove to the Hotel Pete was staying at. I went up to the desk to ask what room pete was in. But all i got was a blonde bigboobed girl shoving her boobs in my face....grr. Finally! she gave me his room number. Only after i agreed to call her tonight. I wont but i really needed to see pete.

i got to his room and told him the plan. I gave him Vivians number. And now i was off to see
Brendon.
♠ ♠ ♠
sowwy iz short! lets try for 3 comments or no post!