When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun...

The Next morning

When I woke up the next morning I was in a room I didnt reconize.
"Morning sleepy head" a voice said.
I had forgotten that I fell asleep at Ryans house, it felt good to hear Ryans voice again, it comfort me. I looked at the clock, it was 12:00.
"Oh my god!" I startled him.
"What!" Ryan said as he got up and raced to my side.
"I missed my plane back to New York. I'm so screwed". But strangly, I felt as if it didnt matter, but I guess that emotion didnt come out of my voice.
"Umm...Kaila..dont you remember I picked you up after your car broke down.."
I felt like a friggin idiot, wow I said in my head, what was going on, I couldnt remember anything, the last thing I could remember from last night was the kiss..
"Wow". I said taking my hand to my forehead. "I must have been dreaming about a plane ride, or somthing.."
"Yeah, should you go back to bed." he suggested.
"No I'm fine, it's just the time differnce." I lied, but it was kinda true in a way."But I think im gonna take a shower."
"Okay, after that wanna get from breakfast or something." He asked.
"Yeah, sure." I went to his car to get my suitcase, as I came back I opened it and got my showering stuff out, and went into the bathroom.Wow, this is impressive and..huge! I said to my self. Before I got in the shower, I snooped throw the drawrs, I couldnt help it, I was curious, and they were so pretty, there was nothing in them, besides, some old car magizines, and some colone. I took the colone out and sprayed it. Yum! It smelled like fresh air with a vanilla scent to it.OKay I said to myself, I have to take a shower. When I got in the shower I had a hard time tring to figure out how to work it, it was so new and advanced,I'm more like the old style shower where you the turn the nob, not where you press buttons to work everything. When I got out I forgot my clothes so I wraped my towel around me and went to get my clothes. As I was going threw my clothes I heard someone say.
"Ryan why is there a naked girl in your room?" He yelled down the stairs.
I turned around to see Brendon, I was so startled I jumped.
"Brendon, what did I say about you going into my room?" I heard Ryan reply. "Get out." He said.
Brendon gave me a sarcastic fake smiled and walked out of the door way down the stairs. "That was uncalled for I said to my self."
I went back in the room to get dressed and to do my hair and makeup. I wore a pair of black skinny jeans, and tight fitting band shirt, and a hoodie. I kinda wanted to match Ryan. I brushed my black hair, and side bangs and straightend it, and put eye liner mascara and black eye shadow on.
"Okay I'm ready"I said as I was coming down the stairs.
"Hey she's not naked anymore, bummer." Brendon said as a joke. He was sitting at the island in the kitchen, and ryan was across from him.
"Brendon will you shut up?!" Ryan hit Brendon in the arm. "You look amazing."
"Thanks, you look pretty good yourself." I gave the complentment back.
"Hey, what about me? Don't I look sexy? Brendon complained.
Ryan just gave him a confused annoyied look, and said Be back later. And we went out the door.Ryan's car still had rain drops on it from last night. When we got in the car it was freezing cold, and the windows were foggy. I was shivering, I think he noticed.
"Here." He gave me his jacket, and turned the heat on.
I said "Thanks".
It was pretty quiet until he broke the silence.
"Uh, sorry about this morning, Brendon's only like that when hes jealous."
"Oh,..why would he be jealous?" I asked in a confused doubtful way.
"Who wouldn't be jealous, I mean I'm taking the most beautiful girl to breakfast." I blushed. "And if you ask me Brendon is a pretty ugly girl."
"Ha, yeah he's a handsome woman." I joked.
He smiled at me, I got goosebumps everywhere, I mean his smile was so..perfect, his sparkleing white teeth, with his cute little dimples, I just wanted to kiss him.
"That's pretty catchy, I like it, shes a handsome woman, I could use that sometime.."
"Really." I said laughing slightly.
"Yeah maybe, so anyways, where would you like to eat."
"Umm, starbucks is cool with me, you?"
"Yeah great,and it's on me dont worry." He said.
Before we got out to go to Starbucks he said.
"....Could I ask a qustion?"
"Yeah sure anything." I said.
"Umm do you believe in love? Do you believe it's true?"
♠ ♠ ♠
OKay, so yeah tell me what you think.