When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun...

Letting It All Out.

"Will you, be my girlfriend" He asked quietly and slowly. And leaned in and kissed him on his cheek.
"Of course, Ryan, I'd love to be your girlfriend."
"Okay that makes me feel a whole lot better." He said in a normal voice like nothing had happend at the canyon.
"Did you really think I'd say no?"
"Well, I guess not but I knew I havent asked you and I guess it just seemed like the right time." We both laughed, but his laughed turned into a cough, he wasnt fullly feeling better yet. Just then the doctor came in.
"Well he is okay, but he'll have to stay over night, and he should be ready to leave tomorrow night." Doctor Davis comfirmed.

Ryan's POV
When she came in I knew I had to ask her to be my girlfriend. I didnt want her to be so frighten that she'd leave me, so I asked her.
"Will you, be my girlfriend" It kinda hurt to talk but I'd knew I would have to be okay.
And then she kissed me, It felt great to feel her warm lips on my cheek.
"Of course, Ryan, I'd love to be your girlfriend." It felt like a big load had been lifted of me.
I guess I sorta knew she would say yes, but I just wanted her to be mine, and know it.
Then the doc came in.
"Well he is okay, but he'll have to stay over night, and he should be ready to leave tomorrow night." I didnt want to be in the hopsital any longer, I just wanted to go home, and comfirt my girlfriend.

Kailas POV
"Can't I just go home now?" Ryan complained.
"Ryan don't be silly, you need to regain your strength."
"And you need your rest." The Doctor added.
"Whatever." Ryan finished up the last bit of that conversation.And the doctor left."I just want to be with you." Ryan continued.
"I know but its just one night, and then we can see each other again, I promise I'll come right in the morning." I said trying to convince him, to chill, and clam down so he could rest.
"I know, you promise in the morning?" He teased a little.
"Yes I promise." I rolled my eyes, and laughed and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.
"See you tomorrow."
"Kay by boyfriend." I knew that made him smile.
When I got back in the waiting room, I found Brendon.
"So he cool?" Bren asked.
"Yeah, just a little sore I guess."
"Well yeah," He said sarcasticly.But I knew he was kidding. But I slapped him barly.
"Okay lets go back to his house."
"Ouch that hurt me, really hurt me." I just laughed.

And we drove back to the Ry's house.
When we walked in I sat on the couch by the Tv, where me and Ryan first kissed.
"He'll be okay, you know that." Brendon said as he put his hand on my shoulder, trying to comfert me.
"I know, but it was too close from losing him." I said staring into space. Brendon sat on the other side on the couch.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked me sincerly. I didn't know if I wanted to or not, but maybe if I told someone, It would make me a little less stressed out.

"Well, one day when me and my friend were messing around, just having fun, he kept joking about being attacked by random animals, he was just stupid like that. But when he was actully attacked by one, I thought it was just another joke, but it wasnt, he was attacked by a rattle snake, like Ryan was, and I didn't know what to do, we were just average teenagers, but thankfully we werent the only ones at the sightseeing or whatever you want to call it, but they saw what happend and called 911."

Brendon nodded his head. "So then what happen was he okay."

"Yeah, when we got to the hospital, he checked in and everything and I sat in the waiting room for 4 hours, just sitting there, I was so afraid that he wouldnt make it, I went to the bathroom, and started cutting myself, I knew I wouldnt be able to live with that, so I tryed to kill myself, thankfully, one of my friends had showed up and stopped me."

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." Brendon said quietly and quickly leaned to hug me. It was akward that he hugged me, but I could tell that was his way of comfirting people.
"Then, the doctor said he would be okay, it felt like a miricle." I finished.
"I know."

Brendons POV
When Kaila was telling me about her friend, I'd knew she had been through alot. I just wanted to hug her and let her know she has someone to here to talk to.
"Then, the doctor said he would be okay, it felt like a miricle." She finished.
All I could say was I know...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay So here it is, comment?