Broken Hearts And Last Goodbyes

Prologue

Broken Hearts And Last Goodbyes..

“Joe – just stop. I don't wanna be with you anymore!” my wife, Delilah, said.

“What? Why?” I asked confused breaking down crying.

“It's just difficult. I mean, you're a super star, and so much people love you and UGH! I just don't want to be with you anymore, I'm sorry.” With that, she left with her bags and our daughter Lexy, leaving me alone with all my thoughts, shattered.

Just because I'm famous..?

I ran to the door, hurt and worried about our twins.

“What about Natalie! She needs a mother! You need to stay! Please!” she left in a taxi and I sighed, going back inside the house.

I saw Natalie all snuggled in her bed smiling up at me.

“Well, Natalie, I guess it's just going to be you and me.”

I picked up Natalie and sighed.

“Now, how do I change your diaper?”



“Wow. Del makes this look easy,” I said trying to figure out how to put it on Natalie.

I finally manged to put it on, and I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

Natalie Hope Jonas, my little one year old, you're the only girl I would ever love. You remind me of Delilah, and I loved her with all my heart. And I love you..
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
New storyyyy(:<3
I'mm absolutely going to love this storyy.
It's soo cute :D
Luke<3
:D
Comment,
Subscribe?
Thankies!
xoxo,
nat<3