Broken Hearts And Last Goodbyes

He Could Be The One

After a few hours of being in the jet, it finally landed and I got butterflies.

Luke was there, waiting for me, after a long year.

I would see my best friends again.

I got off the jet and two guys in tuxes started carrying my bags and I rolled my eyes giggling.

“I can take that myself,” I stated taking a bag.

I walked the block to the camp and saw everyone also with luggage's, running around. I smiled and I saw some counselors telling people where their cabins are.

I saw a girl with black scene hair and three piercings under her lip, she smiled and walked up to me.

“Hey, I'm Fear, you are?” she asked and I also smiled.

“I'm Nat, are you new here?”

“Yeah, first time coming here! I have like no friends,” she announced and I laughed.

“I have three friends, Melanie, Luke, and Krista!” I yelled and I saw two girls walking to me. “Here they come..”

“NAT!” they both shrieked running to me.

“MELANIE! KRISTA!!” I hugged them looking around.

“Looking for Luke?” they both asked moving back.

“Uh, pshh, no, why would I be looking for him, pshh!” I mumbled and all of them crossed their arms.

“Who is this Luke?” Fear asked giggling.

“Pshh, no one, pshh!” I mumbled and Krista lifted her eyebrow.

“He's not coming this year,” she stated and I gasped.

“WHAT?! WHY?! WHEN DID HE TELL YOU?!” I asked jumping up and down about to cry.

“Yeah, he's no one,” Melanie joked and I rolled my eyes.

“NAT!” I heard someone yell behind me. I bit my lip turning around and someone hugged me.

“YO!” I yelled and he let go. “LUKE! KRISTA SAID YOU WEREN'T COMING!”

“Yeah, and then she had a nervous breakdown,” Fear added and I gasped.

“I did not.”

“Ha ha. Same ol' Nat.”

“Pshh. I'm not that old! I'm only sixteen.”

“GASP OLD!” Melanie yelled and I rolled my eyes.

“You're sixteen,” I responded and she laughed.

“Duh! You didn't know that?!” Melanie asked and I slapped my hand on my forehead.

“Fear, don't mind Melanie, she's an airhead.” I patted her head and she nodded.

“Yes, yes I am.”

“Fear this is Luke. Luke this is Fear,” I stated pointing at Fear, hooking arms with Luke.

“I see. Hello Fear,” he said waving.

“Natalie Jonas?” someone asked, I looked around and noticed a counselor was looking for me.

“Yes?” I asked and she nodded.

“Cabin eight.”

“Anyone here has cabin eight?” I asked and they all rose their hands.

“Yes!” we all said hooking arms together walking away.

“See ya later Luke!” I said turning around, waving at him.

“Bye!” I could hardly hear him so I just turned back around and started a conversation with everyone.

“So, I hear there's going to be a lot of new people here in camp,” I stated and they rolled their eyes.

“We're not gonna talk about that,” Krista announced and I stared at her.

“Then what are we going to talk about?”

“You liking Luke!” Melanie shrieked and I sighed.

{Lexy's P.O.V:}

I walked into the camp, disgusted at what I saw. Everyone was wearing jeans..ew. I made my butlers carry my luggage's and I noticed everyone was staring at me.

“Fredrick!” I shrieked and he walked to me.

“Yes Ms. Colon?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Why did my mother send me here?” I asked in my proper English accent. “And why is everyone staring at me?”

“Because you are beautiful,” he replied and I smiled.

“Thank you Fredrick.”

Ugh. How I despise this place.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATED!
Send some love?
(: