Broken Hearts And Last Goodbyes

I Might Be Paranoid

{Lexy's P.O.V:}

I found out my cabin and entered it, finding four bunks and suitcases on them. I looked around seeing that there was no one there, so I picked a bunk without a suitcase on it. I put my suitcase under the bunk and went near the window, seeing people running around, having a good time.

How can anyone have fun here? Its all just dirt, trees, and water.

I took out my mirror and looked at myself.

Skirt, proper shirt, high heels, neat hair.

Perfect.

I left the cabin trying not to crash into people running or walking. It wasn't as easy as it looks. It looks like people run into people for fun.

“Nat! Hey!” Someone yelled behind me, but I kept walking. “Nat!”

Now I knew the person was calling me. I turned around, with confusion written all over my face.

“You talking to me?” I asked and he chuckled.

“Who else here is named Nat?” he asked and I stared at him in confusion.

“I'm Lexy, I think you have the wrong person,” I stated walking away.

Okay, that was weird..

{Nat's P.O.V:}

Krista, Melanie, Fear, and I were playing tennis. Krista and I in one team, Fear and Melanie on the other team.

Right when I was about to hit the birdie Luke came running over here, which made me miss.

“WE WON! WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!” Melanie and Fear started cheering, doing their happy dance.

“UGH!” I groaned.

“Nice timing, Luke,” Krista said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes, then looked at me.

“NAT!” he yelled. “Is that you?”

“Um..yes?” I didn't know anything that was going on.

“I saw this girl that looked exactly like you!” he remembered and we all stared at him.

“Are you sure it wasn't an hallucination? 'Cause you might like Nat..and stuff,” Melanie added and he shook his head.

“No! It looked exactly like her! And her name was Lexy,” he stated and we all looked at each other, and started cracking up.

“Are you sure it wasn't me?” I asked giggling and he sighed, sitting on a bench.

“I'm telling the truth. I just saw her now, she looked so confused. It wasn't you,” he announced and I sat next to him. “Do you believe me?”

“No,” Krista said.

“Nope.”

“Nah ah.”

“Yes,” I promised and they all stared at me. “It was clearly not me, and you wouldn't lie about this..unless you're lying now!!” I gasped and he chuckled.

“I'm not lying,” he admitted and I nodded. After a moment I punched him on the arm and he held it confused. “What the hell was that for?!”

“You made me lose the game. Meanie.” I stuck my tongue out at him, and he kind of smiled.

But, what if he was telling the truth about “Lexy”?
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter! :052:

YAY!
:D
Love this story <3

hehe! <3
:D
xoxo,
nat<3
:P