Status: Currently On Hiatus Until Furhter Notice .

Green Is The Colour Of Jealousy

"Bye Brian!"

I woke up to my alarm going off, I pressed the snooze button and rolled to the other side of my bed. Not long after my little brother Nate came bounding into my room. "Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!" Nate yelled.

"What?" I asked, half asleep still.

"Come on. It's time to get up" Nate yelled again.

"Okay, okay. I will get up if you stop yelling" I laughed, rolling over and messing his hair. The smile on Nate's face could have been bright enough to light up the sky. "Yay!" Nate said, as he hugged me.

"I will meet you downstairs" I said, pulling the covers off my bed and sitting on the edge. Nate smiled again and bounded back out of my room.

I glanced over at my clock, and groaned when it flashed seven am. I got up and walked to my bathroom, flicking the switch on my straightener; before walking to my closet. I found my black skinny's, my well-worn Pantera shirt and my green converse. I grabbed some clean underwear and headed to my bathroom to begin getting ready. After I straightened my hair and applied my make-up, I walked back to my bed and finished getting dressed. I looked in the mirror and was happy with what I saw. I grabbed my messenger bag, purple hoodie and my phone and walked out of my room. I got halfway downstairs, before I realized that I had forgotten my iPod. I went back up and got it, making sure I had everything before walking back out again.

"Charlie, I have cereal!" Nate smiled, pointing at his bowl on the counter. I nodded at him, and walked over to the fridge grabbing myself an apple and a juice box. I shoved the juice box in my bag and looked at the clock.

"Well I'm going!" I called up the stairs, letting my mom know that I was heading out.

"Bye Charlie!" Nate said, jumping down from his seat; and giving me a hug. "Bye little man" I replied, hugging him back.

I pulled out my headphones and stuck them into my ears, as I walked out of the house. Slipknot's 'Duality' blasted through my ears as I headed for the bus stop.

The walk to the bus stop was quiet, there weren't many people around. The bus wasn't going to be here for another fifteen minutes, so I decided that I would sit on the pavement and chill.
I was halfway through 'Nemesis' by Arch Enemy, when I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. I was about to tell the person to kindly fuck off, when the wind changed and I got a waft of men's deoderant. I quickly changed my mind and turned to look Frank in the eyes.

"Morning Frankie" I smiled, Frank's smile faded when he worked out that his plan failed. Badly.

"How did you know it was me?" he asked, taking a seat next to me on the ground.

"Good guess" I shrugged, pulling a phone from my ear.

"Ah well, maybe next time" He smiled, leaning over and hugging me. I hugged him back, getting another waft of his deoderant. "Maybe not, because you just ruined your plan; by telling me that there will be a next time" I smirked.

"Shit" Frank laughed.

"I didn't know that you caught the bus" I said, looking over at him.

"Yeah, I live about ten minutes from here" Frank replied, pointing a finger over in the direction that he came from.

"Awesome" I smiled. I pulled out my iPod, and changed the song to 'Storm To Pass' by Atreyu.

"Yeah, you should come over sometime" Frank nodded, taking the music device out of my hand and looking through my playlists.

"Sure" "You have some pretty sweet music on here" Frank mumbled, with his attention fully on the lists of artists.

"Thanks, but you know. There is this one band that I don't have on there, and I'm dying to listen to their stuff" I smirked, grabbing my juice box from my bag.

"Who is that?" Frank asked, cluelessly.

"Um, I think they call themselves 'My Chemical Romamce'" I faced Frank with a grin, sipping on my juice.

"Man, I like that band too!" Frank laughed, handing me back my iPod.

"Hell yeah. they are awesome" I giggled.

"I'm going to have to give you one of our Cd's Charlie" Frank said. I looked over at him and blushed. Why the hell did I just blush?

"Sweet!" I yelled, causing the people who had now gathered at the bus stop to look at me. "What?" I looked at them, bringing on all my toughness; which just made Frank crack up.

"What are you laughing at short stuff?" I asked Frank, poking him in the arm.

"Nothing!" Frank laughed. "Good, otherwise I might have to beat you up" I said, in my most serious voice. I stood up and towered over a sitting Frank.

Frank just laughed and stood next to me. "You're a funny one, little Charlie" he said pulling me into his side.

"Little Charlie?" I asked, with my eyebrow raised. I looked up at him. "Damn, your taller than me!" I whined. Frank just laughed and patted me on the head.

After our little argument about my height, the bus arrived and we piled in. I got my ticket first and headed up to the back of the bus, with Frank following.

Frank was about to sit down when I yelled "NO!" Frank stopped mid sit, and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Charlie, what is it?" Frank asked worried. "Oh, nothing" I laughed, patting the seat, making Frank sit down.

"You scared the shit out of me" Frank said, his breathing all uneven. "Naw, I'm sorry Frankie!" I pouted, leaning on his shoulder.

"It's okay Charlie, I forgive you" Frank smiled. "Yay!" I laughed.

*** 20 minutes later ***

The bus ride was really fun, I'm so used to travelling on my own; but Frank was just as hyper as me. I always end up freaking out people on the bus, but I never get in trouble. It's a good thing the bus driver knows me. I have been taking rides on his bus since I was 13, so you could say we have a good friendship.

As the bus stopped out the front of the school, Frank and I got up and headed towards the door. I was about to step out before I went back in and yelled "BYE BRIAN!" Everyone looked at me funny, but Brian just waved, with a smile on his face.

"What was that all about?" Frank asked as we walked into the school grounds together.

"Oh, nothing. I was just saying bye to Brian, the bus driver" I smiled. Frank just looked at me. "What?" I asked, putting on my tough face again.

"Nothing, little Charlie" Frank laughed, before running ahead of me.

"I'll get you for that Iero!" I yelled, running after him.

Frank was still jogging away from me, when he turned and realized that I wasn't following. He ran back to me and looked at me. "Charlie, what is it?"

"I.." I began, looking over in the direction of the school office. Frank followed my gaze and then looked back at me.

"Charlie! Hey, earth to Charlie!" Frank was yelling, as he was waving his arms infront of my face. I blinked, looking at his face.

"Sorry!" I apologized. Still looking around him, studing the fugure on the steps.

"Charlie, who is it?" Frank asked. At that moment, they turned around and looked over at me. My face lit up instantly as I began walking over to the stairs.

"Charlie!" Frank called again, tugging on my arm. I kept walking over to the person who was headed our way.

"Holy shit! Charlie is that you?" They asked. I nodded, embracing them in a tight hug. I could still feel Franks hand on my arm. I pulled away and looked at Frank. He looked really worried. I gave him a hug, and he relaxed.

"Charlie, who's your friend?" Frank asked.

"Frank, I want you to meet, my oldest and best friend" I said with a huge grin on my face.

"Hi, I'm Frank" Frank said, introducing himself.

"Hi, I'm..."
♠ ♠ ♠
A Bit Of A Cliff Hanger!

All The Bands That Have Been Mentioned In This Chapter, I Actually Listen To =]

Comments = LOVE!