You never know who you'll meet in a place like this

Taylor:First day in rehab

As my brother drove into the parking lot of the rehab center.That I'll be staying here for god knows how long trying to recover.As the car stopped I got out and grabbed my one bag.Mark led me into the building and went to sign me in.
A nurse who looked way to happy for this hell hole walked to my side.
"Welcome to Lakewood I'm sue!"She greeted me.I waved.
"If you follow me I'll show you to your room say goodbye to your brother you'll get to see him Saturday"She said pulling me away from my brother.As we walked down the hall I felt stares on me.My eyes womdered up and meet hazel eyes across the hall.I swore he looked like Gerard way but couldn't be sure so I shook the thought out of my mind as we entered my new room.

The room was white and had to twin size beds in each corner.No windows ,No color,nothing special.
"Here's your scheudule"Sue said handing me a piece of paper.I looked it over:

Breakfast 7:00 a.m
Group sesions 10:00
Lunch 11:30
Alone session 2:00
Dinner 6:00
Showers 8:00
Lights out 10:00
I guess the rest of the time was mine.
"Well come om its lunch time"Sue said pulling me to an over crowded room that looked much like a cafiteria.She pushed me in line and I got food.I sighed and sat at an empty table.

I picked at my food when I heard"Welcome to hell!"
My eyes wondered up and meet the same hazel eyes from earlier today.
"Hi"I mumbled.
"I'm Gerard and you are?"He said hearing the smile in his voice.
"I'm taylor."
"Nice to meet you Taylor mind if I sit with you?"He asked.
"If you want"I said as he sat across from me.
"So do you want to play 20 questions so we can get to know each other?"Gerard asked.
"Sure...."I muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed my first chapter.
Peace,
marrymegerardway