You never know who you'll meet in a place like this

Riley's POV

It's weird how you can not know how someone feels but after one conversation you know.Something deep down it clicks that is what happened with Frank.I wasn't sure if he liked me or how he felt.

It's true Gerard had said Frank had asked about me but Gerard could've just been fucking with me.Apparently he wasn't.That conversation was one of the best things that ever happened to me in awhile.

Even thinking back to the conversation between Frank and I my stomach filled with a million butterflies.Frank admitted to like me he even said I was pretty!No guy has ever said I was pretty.Frank is just I can't even think of words to describe him he's just wow.I'm head over heals for Frank and I only get to see him about once a week.I wish I wasn't stuck here but yet again this place brought me Frank.

"Riley are you coming to dinner?"Came Anna Lisa's soft voice from the other side of my door.

"Yeah"I said climbing off my bed joining Anna outside my door.As we made our way to the eating area I asked her "So how are you?"

"Okay I guess I wish I wouldn't have fucked things up with Mikey"Anna Lissa said causing me to wrap an arm around her shoulder and say "It's okay hun....it could have been worse"

She gave me a questioning look "How the hell could have it been worse?"

"You could have pucked on his shoes"I replied cause Anna Lissa to go into a fit of giggles.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment?

Te amo mother fuckers

~Mrs. Frankie Iero
yes I changed my username do you like it?