You never know who you'll meet in a place like this

Riley: To my own personal hell

Rileys PoV

Okay so this is why I am beinging forced to go to rehab I'm so depressed I cut on a daily bases.The cuts have gotten deeper .The last time put me in the ER under critical condition.So my best friend that I love with all my heart is placing me in Lakewood for 'my own good'. Sure I do need this but I really don't want to go to some crappy place for months with no music or computer.

I can't go a day without music.So now I was seated in the front seat of Kat's car with my knees pulled up to my chest.
"we are here"Kat announced.I groaned and got out of the car grabbing my one and only bag.
"Lets get this over with "I muttered walking in the front doors.The lady at the front desk introduced herself as Sue.
"Say goodbye to your friend "Sue said and I gave Kat a bone crushing hug.
"You'll see her on Saturday"Sue said in her cheerful tone pulling me off of Kat and taking me downthe hall to a ugly room every thing was white.

There were two twin beds in each cornor one had a bag placed on it so I sat mine on the other bed.
"You'll be rooming with Taylor she just arrived today too!!"Sue said giving me my schudule it was pretty boring but what did I expect.

Breakfast 7:00 a.m
Group sesions 10:00
Lunch 11:30
Alone session 2:00
Dinner 6:00
Showers 8:00
Lights out 10:00

"So I'll leave you to unpaack"Sue said leaving me to stand alone in the small room.I apsentmindly unpacked my bag into the dresser my hand grazed over my ipod which I hid so I wouldn't die.I ploped down on my bed and it let out a loud creck.

I am not fat so the bed must be really crappy it felt lumpy.I slipped in my headphones and truned on 'I'm not Okay' by My Chemical Romance.This song so fits my life right now considering were i am.I got lost in my thoughts listening to Gerard Way the hottest person alive sing

Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out

What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I've told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out

Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed

I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)

But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not o-fucking-kay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay

Wow I could really get lost in music.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright my first chapter in this story thank you Kailey for letting me write with you hopefully Timmy will put his chapter up so we can get the ball rolling. Comment and suscribe PLZZZ!!!!

xoxxox- xoilymcrxo