You never know who you'll meet in a place like this

Taylor:20 questions

After a few questions.
"Favorite color?"I aked.
"Red and black"Gerard anwsered.
"Me too"I said.Okay by now I knew it was Gerard Way but I tried to play it cool.
"My turn.....Do you have a boyfriend?"Gerard asked.
"Nope i left him before I came cuz he was an ass and said I was a werido for coming here."I said.
"Thats mean your not a werido what so ever."Gerard said smiling.
"How bout you?"I asked.
"I don't have a boyfriend!!"Gerard said.
"You know what I mean!"I said laughing.
"Nope I'm single."He said batting his eyelashes.I swatwd his arm playfully.
"Owww...."He complained.
"Baby!"I said laughing.

After a few more random questions Gerard asked"May a escort you back to your room?"I giggled and nodded.Gerard got out of his seat and came to my side extanding his hand to me I took it feeeling the blush burning my cheeks.Gerard and I walked hand in hand back to my room.I invited him in and he accepted.I opened the door and saw a girl about my age with black shoulder length hair and snake bites.
"Hi"I said akwardly.
"Umm..hi you must be taylor I'm Riley your new roommate."She muttered.
"Hi umm...this is Gerard"I said pointing at him.
"Hi holy fuck face your Gerard way!"Riley said trying to stay calm and breath.
"Hi"Gerard said waving.
"Oh my god I'm sorry I over reacted I just really like your band."Riley said.
"It's okay"Gerard said smiling.
"Anyway I have to go to group sessions."Riley muttered.
"Me too"Gerard and I said in unision.

Soon we were sitting in a circle.
"Lets start we have to new friends joining us.How about you introduce yourselfs"The cheering counciler said pointing at me and Riley.I looked over aT Gerard he gave me a smile.
"I'm taylor"I said.
"Hi taylor"Everyone said.It waS like one of those chessy intervention shows.
"And why are you here?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm hoping timmy will write the next chapter and if he doesn't I'll be pissed.So comments are loved.
Peace
Kailey