Knee Deep

Character Info

I originally tried posting this on quizilla, but the images won't work! DAMNNN YOU QUIZILLA.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Veronika Roza Vsevolod-Main Character
Twenty four. Single.
Works in her sisters (Syuzanna) bakery as a cake decorator. Dancer/singer.
Veronika was always the problem child in her big family of eight brothers and sisters. From the tender age of ten, Nika started drinking, and heavy drug use which would cause her to alienate most of her family and friends. And it only got worst when her family relocated from a small Russian town to the United States when she was fifteen. That's when Veronika met David, her current ex boyfriend. He got her into even heavier drugs, and more drinking. After eight years, Nika decides to turn her life around, and dumps her abusive boyfriend, and tries to get straight.
Tattoos: 1)Old English text on her right scapula reading: "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies."

2) large Old English text on her left rib cage
there
once was
a little
girl who
never knew
love until
a boy
broke her
HEART

3) popular image of Marilyn tattooed on her inner right forearm.

4) inner aspect of her lower leg above her right ankle a crescent moon overlapping a five pointed star.

5) She has a script tattoo of his first name between her pubic bone and right hip. (Future tattoo)

6) left wrist is a tribal tattoo of two waves entwined like a yin and yang symbol. This tattoo has a bit of color but looks like black ink from a distance.

7) On the back of her neck just below the hairline a black ink tattoo of the Chinese symbol of strength in calligraphy. It's a simple tattoo with a strong meaning

As portrayed by MEGAN FOX : D

ImageImage
Alexei Yermolai Vsevolod
Twenty four. Single.
Cage fighter. Part time bouncer at The Note. Works in brother (Miroslav) garage occasionally for extra money.
Alexei, despite the hard image, is a very lovable, and protective guy. He can be over bearing, over protective, and over zealous, but he means well. While Alexei is single,he has a three year old daughter, Roza whom he named after his twin sister Nika.He is currently fighting a custody battle with her mother, Emilee.
As portrayed by CAGE from DAISY OF LOVE : D

Image
Anatoly Yvegeny Vsevolod.
Sixty three. Married.
Lawyer.
Anatoly lived a very full life. He has nine children and a beautiful wife. He had his own law firm in Moscow, but quickly moved from the area after his brother was murdered by corrupt police. He moved to the small town of West Chester, Pennsylvania eight years ago. Very serious, but caring.
As portrayed by TREAT WILLIAMS : D

Image
Nina Klara Vsevolod
Sixty one. Married.
Stay at home mother. Former model.
Nina Klara comes from a very high class family, and continued that tradition by marrying Anatoly Vsevolod. She was a very popular model back in Russia, but soon after marrying Anatoly, she devoted herself to her husband and children. Extremely maternal.
As portrayed by MERLY STREEP : D

Image
Vladimir Feodosiy Vsevolod.
Thirty five. Married.
Lawyer.
Vladimir is the oldest of the Vsevolod children. He followed his father's footsteps in becoming a lawyer. He is married to a Norwegian woman, Carina. They have three children. Anatoly (15), Dmitry (13) and Klara (10).
As portrayed by KEVIN MCKIDD : D

Image
Syuzanna (Zanna) Anastasyia Vsevolod.
Thirty three. Engaged.
Owns a cake bakery.
Syuzanna, fondly called Zanna by her family, is the second oldest child in the Vsevolod family. She is not yet married, or have children like many of her other brothers and sisters. But is engaged to a Nathan Simmons, a construction worker.
As portrayed ELLEN POMPEO : D

Image
Valentina Akulina Daniels (Vsevolod)
Thirty one. Married.
Stay at home mom, part time Nurse.
Valetina, the third oldest, is the most like her mother. She is extremely motherly, and has devoted her life to raising her daughters, and helping others. She married her high school sweetheart, Ben Daniels and has two daughters. Petia (5) and Mariana (2)
As portrayed by AMBER HEARD : D

Image
Andrei Albert Vsevolod.
Twenty nine. Married.
Gym teacher and personal trainer.
Andrei is the only one out of the Vsevolod family who doesn't live within minutes of their parents house. He's married to Sarah Lynn, a fiery and passionate real estate agent. They have one son, Nikita (11) and lives in New York.
As portrayed by MISHA COLLINS : D

Image
Miroslav Stanimir Vsevolod.
Twenty seven. Engaged.
Mechanic at his own shop.
Miroslav lives only 2 minutes down the road from his parents home. He is very close with his parents. Miroslav just proposed to another Russian immigrant by the name of Polina Annushka. They have two children. Stanislav (2) and Yulianna (6 mos).
As portrayed by CHRIS PINE : D

Image
Isidor Anatoly Vsevolod.
Twenty five. Single. Homosexual.
Starting his own business. Currently works at a local drugstore.
Isidor is very much the lone wolf of his family. He lives in a small apartment a little bit outside of West Chester. While he's not as close as the rest of his siblings, he makes a point to visit every other day, and call daily.
As portrayed by VLAD TOPALOV : D

Image
Viktoriya Lena Vsevolod
Seventeen. Single.
Senior in high school. Going to school to be a veterinarian.
The youngest of the Vsevolod clan, Viktoriya is a senior attending East High School. She plans on graduating the top of her class. She is very close with her sister, Nika.
As portrayed by KAT DENNINGS : D

Image
David Corey Culhane
30. Single. Nika's Ex Boyfriend
Unemployeed.
As portrayed by Pete Doherty : D

Image
Bam Margera : D

Image
Missy Margera : D

Image
cKy Crew and such : D
♠ ♠ ♠
In case you didn't pick up on it, Nika is Russian. And every chapter will be titled with a Russian swear word : D I, on the other hand, am not Russian. So if any info I give is false, please correct me, cause I'm going just based on websites.

Comments? : D