Ready to die on the count of three two one

New start

You don’t know what happens when your family dies right in front of your eyes. It mess up your live, your mind, and your heart. I lived like that every day after that one day … it still haunts my dreams. I was just six years old at that time. I was so scared, a cowered people would say, as I hide in the only spot they couldn’t find but I could see them clearly.

First was my mother, she was shot right thou the head. Second my father, slit with a knife. Third my sister, was raped then killed by fire. Then lastly my brother, he was only two year older than me, was beat but they took him!

I couldn’t do any thing at that time but now I’m seventeen. I trained for this all my life. Now I will fined them, kill them, then save my brother if he is still alive. I’m sick of hiding!! From this day forward that weak kitten becomes a wild deadly tiger.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Slowly I turned over in my bed and turned off the alarm clock. Throwing off the covers I got up to take a shower. As the warm water hit my back I let it wash all my trouble away for the moment. I have to start a new school today. Never can stay in one spot at a time because of the people I’m looking for. Getting out of the shower I walk to the closet and pulled out the school uniform.

Leaving the door to my apartment I grabbed my keys to my motorcycle. It was a small town I live in right now. Every one knows every body so it odd to get new comers. As I turned in to a normal high school every one looked at me with a questioning face. I know why too, because I’m new and a girl that rides a motorcycle. Only if they knew my life! I laughed at that thought.

Pulling into a parking spot. A guy came up to me with a smile. Oh grate a person that wants to talk what next. He was not bad looking ether, with brown hair and emerald eyes. He could be like a snob or some thing. I pulled off my helmet, got off the bike, grabbed my back pack and started walking.

“Hey, there strawberry! What is a girl like you coming to our school? You look like your belong with the heavens.” he smiled at me than put his hand on my back to walk with me.

I stopped and glared at him. “ If you don’t move your hand from my back, than you will lose it. Oh and just because my hair looks like the color of strawberries, you do not get to call me that!” he removed his hand and I began to walk again.

“You know you have a sweet voice…. what’s your name?” he looked at me with pleading eyes, “my name is Sammy but you can call me Sam.”

I walked in to the office to get my classes, slamming the door in his face. He made a ‘ugh’ sound and fell backwards. Laughing I walk up to the front desks. This day will be fun after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked my new story! Please comment it so i know how it went. I want 5 readers before the next chapter and some comments. Thank you!! Oh and it will get better I promise.