Ready to die on the count of three two one

Oh Now What

Looking at my class I smiled. History & English with Mr. Hunter, Geometry with Ms. Dice, First Lunch, Science with Mr. Wolf, Art with Mrs. Flora ( I love are it was one thing I know I can do) and P.E. with Mr. Davis. Ok, now all I need to do is find the first class.

Walking down the hall to my locker I see that boy again. Grate… maybe if I just pretend he not there hell go away. Walking passed a few people I got to my bet up locker, number 331. I opened it and grabbed my books shut it but not fast enough. I felt someone hovering behind me.

Turning around and of cores it had to be him. Giving him a glare he smiled “ looks like your locker is next to mine.” he grabbed my slip of paper of all my classes and looked over them.

I snatched back the paper and slapped his arm.“ God did any one ever tell you its rude to steal things! If I were you I be careful I have a short temper with dumb asses.”

I stared to walk when some one spoke in a deep sexy voice, “ Sorry, Sam cant behave around beautiful girls like you. So…. You’re the new girl named Emma. Not what I imaged… you have more qualities then excepted.” I tuned around to face a young man a bout 18. Back hair with crystallized dark blue eyes, and a mysterious smile that would knock some one dead. “Sam say your sorry to Miss Emma.”

Sam looked at me with sorrowful eyes. “Sorry Emma.” Then he smirked “ Haha, but you have me and Leonardo for most of your classes.” then he sprinted down the hall. What an ass!

Looking up to the young man “ So you must be Leonardo. Well it nice to meet you.” he smirked “ well you want to walk me to class. I …. Kind ‘a need help finding it.” he nodded and we started to walk down the hall.

“ You know you can call me Leon, Leonardo is a bit long don’t you think.” He smirked. Ok, that is going to get annoying but he dose look sexy with he dose that, I nodded and smiled. When we reached the class room door he opened it for me, “ ladies first.” Oh so he charming….. hahaha.

We walked in to class right before the bell rang. All the girl smiled at Leon and he smile back, as he walked passed. When they glared at me. Oh now, I’m most hated girl in school now. I wonder what is up with Leon and the school? We both sat down in the back with Sam.

When Mr. Hunter walked in every body when quite “For to day we will start a new projected. It will take both of the periods for 6 weeks. I have names in my hat . I will go around and you will pick two out , they will be your partners.” People complained and other cussed under their breathes, “ Emma because you are new here you go first. Come up here please.” Grate, just what I need on the first day .

Getting up form my sit, Sam smiled at me wall Leon smirked. What’s up with them God! Walking up to the front I stuck my hand in the hat. After grabbing two papers I looked them over. Socked to see who they where I said there names out loud, “ Leonardo and Sam?” Every one looked socked as I did especially the snobs. Grate now I’m going to die…. I can just feel it. Not! I could kick their ass before you could say banana. When I sat back down in my sit all I could think was, What the hell happened to my good day?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading. Sorry it took so long to update having computer problems. Please comment it would make me very happy.