To Be With You

Pretty In Punk

Brendon could not believe what he just had heard. He's used to be best friend and bandmate raped Kendra, the sweetest girl he had ever meet. Brendon hugged Kendra and Kendra felt a little bit weird.

"Aa, Brendon?" Kendra said quitely.

"Yeah?" Brendon answered.

"I'm not complaining or anything, but why are you hugging me?" Kendra asked as she toke in Brendon's smell.

"I don't know," Brendon answered in all honesty.

"Okay. You can let go of me now."

"No, I don't want to let go."

"Brendon, you should let go soon, because I'm soon running out of air."

"I don't want to let go, ever" Brendon said as he let Kendra out of the hug.

Kendra looked into his big brown eyes, knowing she shouldn't be looking at them. She fell for them once, not ever seeing him in person. She didn't want to fell for them again, now in person. Kendra's strain of thoughts were interupted when Brendon's face was moving closer to her's. She moved in too, knowing she should have been doing that.

"Hmmm?" was the sound that made Kendra and Brendon move away from each other.

"What are you two doing here?" Sandra asked them, with a little smirk on her face.

Brendon and Kendra didn't say anything. They gave each other a look and the looked away from each other.

"You don't have to answer me. Anyway, I was wondering maybe you two would like to have dinner?" Sandra said as all three of them made their way indoors.

They ordered pizza and when the pizza was delivered, they started to watch "Bucket List" one of Kendra's favourite movies. They all sat there in silence. Sandra was laying on the floor while Brendon and Kendra were sitting on th sofa.

Brendon didn't know why he had the urge to take Kendra in his arms and enjoy the movie while making her feel safe. Brendon didn't know why Kendra had gotten so into his heart. They barely had talked. Brendon didn't know those things and a lot more that involved his feelings, but one thing he knew. He knew that Kendra was he most beautiful girl he had ever laid his eyes on. And Brendon mentally slapped himself every single time he thought that, because of Casandra. Brendon felt like he was cheating.

A doorbell woke Brendon up from his thought and inner fight with himself. Sandra got up to open the door.

"Hey ya, Sandra," was a familiar voice he hadn't heard in over 3 years.