He Said She Said

Cooper

Hey, my name is Cooper Jennings. I live in Fair burn, South Dakota next to my beautiful best friend Hailey Bloom. My mom died two years ago, when i was fifteen. She was killed in a car accident.
Well lets see, I'm 5'11 inches tall, and I'm way to skinny for my age. I flaunt my body by rocking skinny jeans and i have wicked straight black "scene" hair.
I am a very outgoing, happy person all the time. I don't see the point of being sad. You only get one life, so why waist it being sad. Yeah, i don't know either. But anyways, my best friend Hailey is so amazing. What i don't get about her though is that she's so happy when she's with me, but at times I catch her balling her eyes out in her room. Every time i see her cry it kills me inside. I hate seeing her upset. She has the most gorgeous smile. She is all I'll ever need in my life. Yes, i do have many friends, but they'll always come and go. But Hailey will always be there for me, like she is all the time. She is an angel.
Tonight i went over to Hailey's and climbed through her window. We spent the night talking about random things. We eventually got too tired to speak, so we decided to go to bed. I wrapped Hailey in my arms so tight. I never want to let go, i never want to lose her. I want her to know that she's never alone. In the morning i gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead and told her she is the best friend ever. I mean she really is, but i just wish i could tell her how i really feel. I love Hailey more than words could ever explain.