Let the Walls Break Down

Numero Dos

Audi's POV

I woke up from being cold and from a MAJOR headache. I turned over to my side and felt a warm presence next to me. I opened my eyes and saw a half naked boy next to me.Wait i hope he is half naked. i looked under the sheets... oh god he wasn't!! Neither was I! Oh fuck, oh fuck. I got up quick and searched for my clothes and putting them on quickly. As i was putting on my underwear i heard footsteps.

"Hey goodmorning sexy!" i heard jacks voice from behind me... wait no! jack and i didn't do it please oh god no! I turned around covering my chest and his sleepy eyes went bigger than his regular brown eyes.. "Oh god!" he said not covering his junk. "umm Audi did we umm do it?" he questioned still not covering.
"Ummm mhmmm." i nodded and just tried so hard not to stare at it.
"Oh... umm." he scratched the back of his head. "Oh shit my dick! you can see it fuck!" he said bending down to get his boxers and putting them on quickly without realizing they're backwards. I began to giggle. "What?" he asked.
"They're backwards." i said smiling.
"oh fuck." he said. "Ahhh fuhkk it." he said.
"Umm do you mind?" i said referring to let me put on my bra.
"Ummm huh?" he asked clueless.
"Can you turn around so i can put on my bra?" i said.
"Oh yeah sorry." he turned. I put on my bra, jeans and shirt.
"Okay well lets get going Jack" i said.
"Mmkay." he replied

I walked right by him and he followed me. I went out the door from the party owner's house and headed to my car. I got inside as well as Jack. I began to drive off to jack's house. The ride was a quiet ride.

"Oh shit!" I said remembering about Allie. Getting out my phone dialing her number.
"What?" he questioned.
"Hey dude! Oh okay... thank god! yeah sorry well yeah hahahh okay bye." i hunged up relieved that Allie got home safe.
"What and who was that?" Jack asked.
"Oh Allie just making sure she got home safe." I finished not looking at him.
"Oh.." he said. "Umm audi i know it's kinda awkward knowing that we done it together but let's just forget it i mean it's what's best for us." he said. it made me feel like i was a one night stand and we weren't gonna be more than friends.
"Ummm yeah fer sure." i said pulling up to his house.
"Okay umm bye." he hugged me and got off i backed out and drove off to my house while sobbing. How i wish he knew i love him more than a friend.

Jack's POV

It hurt me so much to say that to Audi, i really do love her more than a friend but i know for a fact she doesn't so it was best for me to say then her saying it to me.

*Two going on Three months go by*

It's been two going on three months since Audi's and I little intercourse. we still talk and all no one knows about the intercourse and i mean NO ONE!!

"Hey guys." Audi said taking a seat next to Alex.
"Hey." We replied.
"Woah Audi you must be really hungry!" Alex said.
"Yeah so your point? Besides i've been hungry lately so let me eat okay." she said stuffing a piece of bread in her mouth.
"Okay." he said eating his lunch.
"Though it's weird i mean outta nowhere i've just been really hungry and it's just mphi mphdon't know." she said with a mouthful of vegetables.
"Woah ho oh!! Watch out." I said slowing her down from eating. She stared me down.
"Whatever let me eat Jack." she said pissy.
"Pfft fine just trying to make sure you don't choke." i said she smiled and continued to eat.

It was after school and we were at my house sitting outside on my front yard. I looked at Audi and just thought about that night when we did it. I remembered some parts of us having sex. She led me into the room and took control over me then she unzipped my pants, then her bra was off, then she began to moan as i was in her.

"I'm hungry." Audi broke up my thoughts.
"Huh...What the fuck? Audi you ate almost the whole lunch menu at school." i said looking at her.
"Hahhha yeah true Audi." Rian said.
"Ughhh so i don't - OH MY GOSH STOP!!!!" she heard the ice cream truck she got up and ran towards it.
"Hey guys don't you think Audi has gained some weight?" Zack questioned.
"Yeah but i mean all she eats is salads and all that other vegetarian crap." Alex said.
"True True." Rian nodded. Audi came back with two ice cream, not little ice creams big ice creams.
"Aww Audi you shouldn't have bought me some." i said reaching for mine.
"Hahahh you're funny these two are for me nadie mas!" she said.
"What the flip? can i at least have some?" I asked. she sighed.
"I guess." she said rather annoyed then nice.

It's been an hour and Audi was going almost finished with her second ice cream, damn she was hungry alright.

"Dang Audi it's been an hour and you're almost done with the second ice cream shit!" Alex said.
"Shut up." she began to get teary.
"Audi don't cry alex didn't mean it in a mean way." i said comforting her.
"It's... just that... Am i getting fat Jack?" oh god why did she ask me that she knows i can't lie good.
"No" i said quickly.
"You're lying." she began to cry.
"Audi i'm not really you're not getting fat trust me." i lied again.
"LIAR!" she yelled at me." You can never lie Jack... NEVER!!!" she yelled even more
"WELL I'M SORRY AUDI!!" I yelled back scaring her a bit. "Look Audi i didn't mean to yell i'm-" she cut me off.
"Whatever I'm out don't talk to me ever again Jack- Ass" she walked off.
"Audi don't say that!" I yelled.
"Too late brah she's gone." Rian said.
"No she's not gone!" i yelled at rian. "Everyone just leave please i need time to myself." I told the guys.
"God fuck dude just tell her that you love her shit!"Alex yelled. "Looked dude i'm sorry and don't put all the blame on you she started it just remember that." he said and ran to catch up with Rian and Zack.

i thought about what alex said should i tell her? just to make things right since i lied to her i questioned myself while walking into my house and heading to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh shit! They had sex! :O
Audi's mood swings and weird
cravings and starting.
Will Jack tell her or will it be too late?
Comment/ Subscribe please. (: