Let the Walls Break Down

Numero Seis

Audi’s POV

*A month later*

“Soooo,” Allie started. “I heard that Jack and you are talking again.”
“Ummm yeahaa. I mean I did I miss him.” I replied while sitting on the swings at the park.
“Oh that’s good,” She said. “Does Jack know that he’s the father of your little b-” I cut her off.
“No. And I don’t know when I’m going to tell Jack.” I honestly don’t know if I should even bother to tell. I’ve been hanging out with the guys for a while and whenever I see Jack I want to tell him but I can’t. My thoughts broke when I heard a third voice entering the conversation.
“What about Jack?” He asked. I turned and realize it was Alex.
I quickly answered back “Nothing.”
“Audi, is Jack the dad?” He asked.
“What?! Where did you get that nonsense?” I said.
“Just right now Audi. Allie just asked if he knew.” Alex said.
“I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about.” I tried covering it up.
“Audi, I know you know what I’m talking about.” Alex was right, I do know but I just can’t confront him. I thought of a quick lie to leave.
“Well I should leave it’s getting pretty late.”
“It’s 4 in the afternoon Audi.” Alex pointed out.
“Really? Well I’m pregnant.” I replied. ‘Okay Audrianna that was the most stupidest reason ever!’ I thought to myself.
“And? What does that have to do with this?” He questioned.
“Because I’m pregnant and since I’m carrying another human in me it feels late for me.” I answered.
“Sure, you just don’t want to admit that that human in you is Jack Bassam Barakat’s kid.” He said.
“Just shut up!” I stormed off.
Okay, yeah it’s true I won’t admit it to Alex because I want to confront Jack first but I just can’t something’s pulling me back.

Alex’s POV

Audi seriously you think I’m that dumb? Okay don’t answer that one but I know what is up and I won’t stop till you tell me. Hmmm… wait a second Allie can tell me, just have to work off my charm and bam I’ll have her like that. Mwhahah! But I can’t do that Audi is like my best friend and she’s such a sweet girl okay plan a won’t work so I’ll go with plan b and ask Audi myself because I’m a good friend like that.

*Later that night*

“Hey dude what’s up?” Jack said on the other line.
“Nothing much just gonna visit Audi and you bro?” I asked.
“I wanna go! Can I please go! Please, please, pleaseeeee?!” Jack pleaded
“Umm sorry bro, umm I’m just gonna do a umm quick visit and I’ll pick you up after, umm okay? Well gotta go uhh bye!” I hung up.
I couldn’t go with Jack because I know Audi wouldn’t tell me the truth if he was there. Though I felt bad because Jack is also my best bud, and he likes Audi wait no he LOVES Audi. Oh god! I hope he doesn’t think I’m hitting up on her! Ehh whatever. I parked right in front of Audi’s house, her car was there but not her mom’s. I hope she’s there.

*Ding- dong*

I waited out in the cold, and her sister Addie answered the door.

“AUDI!! IT’S FOR YOU!” she yelled not even bothering to invite me in. Pfft stupid whore! Ahahhh just kidding but really dude it’s cold let me in. Then I saw Audi wobbling down the stairs and towards the open door.
“Oh my gosh! Addie you could’ve at least told him to come in it’s freezing!” Audi said with a sorry tone.
“Soo are you gonna let me in? hahaa” I joked.
“Oh gosh! Yeaha sorry Alex.” She said. “What brings you here?” while eyeing me up and down. I knew, she knew why I came here.
“Ummm can we go to your room?” I asked heading towards the stairs. She was still giving me the damn stink eye.
“Hmmm I guess come on.” She said annoyed.
She lead the way, damn she is soo slow. “You’re soo slow!” oh shit that was supposed to be a thought.
“Alex, I’m freaking pregnant what the hell do you expect me to do bounce on my freaking stomach hahh.” She said jokingly.
“That’d be cool,” she shot me a look. “but it would hurt the baby so nevermind.” I replied quickly. She turned back and we entered her room. I shut the door. And sat on her bed with her. The question just had to come out. “So is Jack the dad?”
“Alex really? Is that all you came for? To harass me with that question.” She was pissed.
“Please, Audi, just tell me I promise I won’t tell Jack pleaseee?” I was practically on my knees.
“Alex, it’s just aye umm yes I am okay!” she admit it! Wait Jack is gonna be a dad, oh wow! Like I’m shocked for Jack.
“How come you haven’t told him?” I shouldn’t have asked that because her eyes got teary.
“I honestly don’t know, I want to tell him so badly,” I nodded “but something’s holding me back. As in I’m afraid of his reaction to him being the father.”
“But you know how Jack is he’s an understanding guy.” I tried convincing her.
“I know.” While wiping off her tears. “It’s just, uhh promise you won’t tell Jack?” she held out her pinky. I connected it with mine.
“I promise.”

I was in shock, I couldn’t believe it! Wow!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait guys. :(
Well hope you enjoy this.
Comment/ Subscribe pleasee? (: