Status: Active.

Warped Tour Should Be the Definition of Fun

“I shall prepare a golf stick.”

Because Alex wanted to discuss about our side project, he was staying in our bus at that night during the journey to the next venue. I just hoped he wouldn’t be raped by the Millionaires in his sleep.

We were all hanging out in the back lounge. Mitchell was in the middle of a Fast and Furious match against Cliff, and he was winning. Cliff shouted profanities as Mitchell’s car sped past his and pass the black and white line.

“FFFUUU—“ Cliff shouted, falling himself into the couch.

“HA!” Mitchell exclaimed, jumping. “Fifth win without any lost,” he stuck out his tongue at his opponent childishly.

“I DEMAND A REMATCH!” Cliff shouted, grabbing back his joystick.

“Pft,” Jazz butted in, “You know you’ll never win from him.”

“That’s right, baby,” Mitchell grinned. “I’m the king of this game.”

“Only when you’re against him,” I added, “Everyone knows everyone kicks your ass more than you kick his.”

“That means Cliff’s a loser!” Jazz exclaimed, causing everyone to burst into laughter. Cliff only sunk deeper into his seat, pouting his lips.

The door slammed open, causing all us to jump and stop laughing. Melissa appeared, screaming, “CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP?! I’m trying to relax with the girls!” And then she slammed the door close.

We all stared at each other, until Seth scoffed. “She’s probably just concentrating on dyeing her hair to make it look like a skunk.”

Mitchell chuckled. “No, she just wants to see Alex. She was staring at him all the time.”

We all turned to Alex next to me who was texting with Lisa. He looked up from his BlackBerry and looked back at us.

“Be careful, man,” I said, patting his shoulder. “They might rape you when you’re asleep.”

He grimaced with a scared look upon his face. “I shall prepare a golf stick,” he reminded himself.

“Nah, just sleep in my bunk and you’ll be safe,” I offered and my band mates stared at me. I stared back at them with eyebrows raised.

“Don’t to funny things to her, Gastard,” Jazz hissed, pointing at Alex. “Or we’ll cut your fingers and make sure you can never drink beer again.”

“At least I’ll have my wine,” Alex grinned.

“And that,” Seth finished.

“Aw, man!” Alex whined, dragging out the letter ‘a’ in the word ‘man’. I only giggled and he turned to me and said, “You’re so grateful to have a bunch of guys that really love you.”

“That’s right, dude!” Cliff said, not tearing his sight from the screen. This time, he was playing NBA, still against Mitchell. “She’s our very beloved sister!”

I smiled in response. “Yeah, couldn’t be any more thankful to have them.”

“OKAY SO!” Alex chirped, grabbing my laptop on the coffee table and put it on his lap. “Let’s start discussing things. What do you have in mind?”

I shrugged. “We’re both the lead singers and I pretty much don’t want to be the lead singer this time. What’s the point of having a side project when you’re having the same position?”

“Hmm, nice point,” he thought, drumming his chin with his fingers.

“Aside from guitar, I can play the keyboard and piano and you can play the drum…”

He snapped his fingers. I think I saw a light bulb above his head. “I’d be the drummer! I suck though.”

“Nahh,” I denied. “For someone that isn’t a drummer, your drumming skill is pretty nice.”

He grinned like an idiot. “And you can be the keyboardist-slash-pianist. So… why don’t we take lead singers – or just singers from other bands and assign them to play the instruments? And we’ll take a non-lead singer that can sing as the lead singer.”

“Nice idea!” Jazz chimed, not looking up from his PSP.

“Yeah, nice idea,” I agreed, nodding.

Alex grinned again. His face told me something like ‘I’m a genius’. I slapped that look off his face jokingly. He held his cheek with his mouth agape.

“How dare you!”

I shrugged, grinning sheepishly.

“Anyway, let’s continue discussing,” he reminded.

“I think we have to find more members to discuss any further.”

He nodded. “So what will we have?”

“Lead singer. Keyboardist-pianist-rhythm guitarist. Drummer. Bassist and lead guitarist.”

“Uh huh. But not all songs have keyboards and piano in it, so I'm thinking if you would also play the guitar?”

I shrugged. "Sound good enough for me."

"But you'll be busy switching instruments."

"Billy Martin can do it, why can't I?" I grinned.

He laughed. "I love your spirit, young lady."

"That's what they said."

"So, you have anyone in mind?"

I bit my lower lip, thinking. “Austin for the bassist?”

He nodded again. He bit his lower lip and I pouted my lips as we tried to think.

"Justin for the guitarist?"

"He'll be the guitarist again!" I pointed out.

"Yeah but he's also the lead singer in Brighten."

"Nice point. So he'll be the guitarist?"

"Let him sing too then; I bet he wants to sing. Brighten hasn't toured for a long time."

"Okay. Who's the lead singer tho?"

"I honestly don't know."

A few moments passed with thinking, but I couldn't think of someone.

“Got anything?” I asked.

“Nope.”

“Same here.”

We remained in silence until I yawned.

“Aww, someone is sleepy,” he cooed, pinching my cheek. Annoyed, I slapped his hand away.

“I’m just tired. I had to sort out something with Garrett and Jack made me pretty much feel like he was going to rape me.”

“And a girl needs her beauty sleep.”

“Not for her!” Cliff chimed.

“Yeah, not for me,” I grinned.

Alex rolled his eyes. “Seriously, how long have you been living around guys?”

I shrugged. “More than ten years.”

“When did you first really make friends with a girl that actually dresses up?”

I tried to remember. “Uh… around two years ago. Lianne, Sierra and my mom are pretty much my only girl friends.”

He shook his head. “Go to sleep,” he shoved my shoulder.

“So that’s how you treat a girl.”

“Nope, that’s how I persuade a girl.”

“Oh? That’s very gentleman of you.”

“I was lying. Your band mates don’t want me to persuade you.”

“And why is that?”

“Because the way I persuade is counted off as a funny thing.”

I mouthed an ‘oh’.

“Go to sleep! I’ll sleep later after you.”

“Alright, alright,” I sighed and walked to the door. “Night, guys!” I called out and they all murmured replies.

I went to my bunk to grab my clothes and went to the bathroom to change into shorts and a The Summer Set t-shirt. I walked back to my bunk, and something in it was being sparkly, catching my attention. My hand reached out and grabbed it.

It was my phone.

They fucking bedazzled it.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a long time. Sorryyyyy, Tumblr keeps me away from writing :|

Anyway, who else in here thinks Stephen Gomez is uber cute? I'm thinking to write a short story about him!And uh, I sort of need your help on their side project. Only the members and their instruments, tho :) I already figured out for the lead singer btw

I had problems choosing either Nick Santino or Justin Richards to be the lead guitarist