Status: Active.

Warped Tour Should Be the Definition of Fun

“That’s what you get for pushing me to the stage.”

Garrett and I were watching All Time Low’s set. He had him arm around my waist and I had my head leaning on his shoulder while I was drinking a can of RedBull. They were done with Break Your Little Heart and Jack and Alex were goofing around. Alex glanced at us and winked.

“Guys, we have a special guest in here!” he said and the rest of the members turned their heads to me. “Give it up for Namora from Stockholm Lights!”

My eyes bulged wide as the crowd roared. I didn’t see this coming.

“Let’s call her out, guys!” Jack said. “Namora, Namora, Namora...” he started to chant, pumping his fist into the air. The crowd followed his action.

Garrett took the can from my hand and said, “I’ll hold this for you.” Then he pushed me to stage. They all clapped their hands and whooped at me. Jack handed me his microphone.

“Fuck you,” I hissed. He laughed.

“Aw come on, don’t act as if you’ve never been on stage before!” Zack teased.

“And you’re a fucking lead singer; you should’ve been used to be the center of attention,” Alex added.

“You guys shouldn’t have been so random, suddenly pulling me on stage like this,” I retorted.

“Technically we didn’t pull you on stage; your boyfriend pushed you to the stage,” Jack said into the microphone. Whispers and question marks appeared on the crowd’s faces.

“Oh, right,” Alex laughed. “You guys don’t know yet. Scream for Namora’s boyfriend: Garrett Nickelsen from The Maine!”

I laughed as Garrett adorably widened his eyes. Jack pulled him to the stage and pushed him to me. The crowd screamed, mostly the girls.

“That’s what you get for pushing me to the stage,” I said to him.

He laughed back as All Time Low began to play Stay Awake and he proceeded to take a sip of my RedBull. I slapped the back of his head.

“What are you doing? Good thing I didn’t spit this back into the can!” he shouted over the music.

“Oh shush.”

I realized they were done with the intro so I brought my microphone near my lips and started to sing.

Caught in a cold sweat, stuck splitting hairs
I'm drinking too much, I’m on my way to striking out
Go to sleep with the pressure of everyone,
Watching and waiting they’re yours for the taking
But I still have my doubts

I said before you ask which way to go,
Remember where you've been”


Alex then joined to sing the chorus,

“Stay awake,
Get a grip and get out you’re safe
From the weight of the world just take
A second to set things straight
I'll be fine,
Even though I'm not always right
I can count on the sun to shine
Dedication takes a lifetime,
But dreams only last for a night”


I continued to sing without Alex.

“Figure it out, boy you're tripping so pull yourself together
Or you'll wash up like the rest
‘Cause this ship is sinking,
I'm thinking, I'm done for
I watch as the sails disappear under water,
‘Cause I'm no captain yet

I said before you ask which way to go,
Remember where you've been”


Alex joined again.

“Stay awake,
Get a grip and get out you’re safe
From the weight of the world just take
A second to set things straight
I'll be fine,
Even though I'm not always right
I can count on the sun to shine
Dedication takes a lifetime,
But dreams only last for a night”


This time I let Alex sang alone.

“Believe you me,
I'll tell them everything,
I’d tell them anything,
To show them everything
Believe you me,
I'll give them everything,
I’d tell them anything, ‘cause—“


I pointed the microphone to the crowd and let them sing without me and Alex.

“You ain't the only ones who wanna live it up!
You ain't the only ones!
You ain't the only ones who wanna live it up!
You ain't the only ones!
You ain't the only ones who wanna live it up!
You ain't the only ones!
You ain't the only ones who wanna live it up!
You ain't the only ones!”


Then we sang again.

“Stay awake, get a grip and get out you’re safe
From the weight of the world just take
A second to set things straight
I'll be fine,
Even though I'm not always right
I can count on the sun to shine
Dedication takes a lifetime,
But dreams only last for a night”


The crowd screamed and clapped their hands. It felt fucking amazing.

Garrett and I went back to the backstage, laughing. He was about to take another sip of my RedBull but I grabbed it and dunk the whole thing. He was about to protest when I said, “MY RedBull.”

“Yeah. Right.” He bent down and kissed my nose. I laughed. I didn’t know, I just laughed.

Suddenly someone harshly turned me around my pulling my arm. The next thing happened was that Dani was yelling at us.

“You fucking slut! I told you he’s mine and why the fuck are you ‘dating’ him” – she made an air quote on the word ‘dating’ – “Stay away from him, you fucking midget!”

“First thing: he’s not into you. Second thing: he’s not into you. Third thing – did I say he’s not into you? Oh yeah, he’s not into you!” I yelled back, “So fuck off – or better yet, GO DIE IN A PIT!”

The next thing I knew was that we were on the ground, rolling over, yelling at each other, throwing punches and all that shit.

For the second time, I was in a bitch fight with my long-time nemesis.
♠ ♠ ♠
haters gonna hate, bitches gonna bitch. THEY SEE ME ROLLIN', THEY HATIN'. omg what the hell is wrong with me.

remember when I told you about my former bestfriend? well we made up and we're bestfriends again :)) ahh I'm happy.