Status: Slowly updating.

What Your Best Friend Knows

I had that dream, about you again

"Where you drive my car, right off a fucking cliff."

I woke up feeling the familiar touch tongue against my face and groaned. Did he really have to start this early. 

"Come on," I mumbled. "I haven't even had my coffee yet."

I heard a laugh beside me, "Cassie, he wants out," The annoying voice beside me so obviously pointed out. 

"Really?!" I said sarcastically. "Hmm that's a really good idea. Maybe we should tell his owner. Oh wait..." I trailed off as Alex sat up and pouted. 

"But you do it so much better!" He whined. I groaned and pushed the covers back, grabbing Pey off the bed before his little over active bladder exploded all over us. 

"You suck, Gaskank." I returned weekly, walking out the door with the dog in one hand and the bird on the other. (Did you get that? Lmaooo) I called Baz to the door and let them out into our mini-backyard to do their puppy business. I pulled my sweatshirt closer to me, trying to protect myself from the inevitable cold. I thought back to last night, how warm and comfy Alex, the dogs and I were on Alexs bed, just watching crappy 80's movies and laughing. It was nice having a guy to count on, and I made sure I never took having Alex as my best friend for granted, even if he didn't give me the same favor. I would give up my left arm to be back in that bed again. 

"Pey-Pey go be good boy?" I cooed to the evil dog who was running through the inch of snow excitedly. 'Go be good boy,' a code word my cousin Kaye uses to get her dog to do his business, rarely makes a difference. But its a lot of fun to say it. 

Finally after what seemed like 3 hours, I shooed the doggies inside and jumped back into the comfy bed. Alex all but shrieked as my cold hands met the warmth of his neck. 

"Are you fucking crazy?!" He asked, jerking himself away from my bittercold hands. I pouted as my eyes widened. 

"You made me go out in the cold and you won't be my personal space heater?" I teased. "I knew I should have chosen Taylor Lautner to be my best friend." Alex grinned. 

"Pshhh I'm way cuter," he argued. I shook my head. 

"Have you seen those abs? Orgasm on the SPOT." I licked my lips in exaggeration as Alex playfully shoved me. I stuck my tongue out at him, but curled up to his shoulder anyway. 

"We need to leave soon," He said finally, tearing his gaze from family guy to me. I groaned again. "Whyyyyy?" 

"We have to take Peyton and Baz to Pookies," He reminded me. "Then we have to get food and shit for the party." 

“Oh right…” I trailed off and sighed. He groaned and buried his face in my neck. 

“Fine, five more minutes.” I squealed and closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep. Soon, five minutes turned into an hour and Alex was snoring loudly as I stared at the ceiling. So much for sleeping. 

I decided that since his obnoxious snoring kept me awake, I was entitled to my revenge. So gathering all my strength, I pushed his lazy ass out of the bed and ran out of the room. “What was that for?” He asked groggily. I ignored him and went to my room to get dressed. I threw on a JAGK t-shirt, grey skinnies and converse, not even bothering to dress my hair, pulling my favorite rainbow beanie my grandma knitted for me. 

I went into the kitchen to see Alex dressed as well, a pale blue v-neck and a pair of Nike dunks I hadn’t seen before. I swear this boy had more shoes then me. He handed me my monster, his mouth full of god knows what. 

“Thanks,” I smiled, cracking it open. I drank almost as much monster as the guys drank beer. And when I was drinking alcohol, it was most likely mixed with Monster. That’s how obsessed I was. I think it started one summer, when I was on tour with the guys, trying to steal Vinny’s job. (It didn’t work that well, obviously.) Starbucks wasn’t something we always had time to stop for, much to Rian and I’s dismay. Gas stations though, were our usual venue, so creating a monster addiction wasn’t hard. I couldn’t function without at least two a day. It was almost as expensive as smoking. 

“No problem,” he said finally, swallowing whatever was in his mouth. “Let’s go.” He grabbed the keys and I grabbed the dogs, and we left. 

Sparing the details of our boring drive to Pookie’s, spent singing almost every song on the radio, Alex made me swear to stay in the car when we stopped at Pookie’s so “we wouldn’t spend five hours talking about nothing.” His words not mine.

I took that opportunity to mess with the music and slipped in Ke$ha’s cd. I had an unhealthy obsession with that girl. Alex groaned when he jumped back into his car.

“Really?” He asked, and I smiled. This was like the tenth time I had played this cd in the past 3 days. We raced to and through the store, a true surprise considering Alex and I + shopping = buying practically everything, but we ended up with everything we needed anyway.

The car ride back to the house was quiet, with an occational "nice turn signal, fucker" or "I hate maryland" groan from me. Since we only had an hour or two to make sure everything was ready, we were kinda stressed to get home. We had planned for a lot of people to show up.

The preparations went well, the guys came early to help out. It had been a while since I'd actually seen Zack, In his traveling back and forth, there was rarely a time when we both were available. It made me sad, since I liked him a lot.

"Are you ready to par-tayyyy?" Jack yelled, plugging my laptop into the stereo and opening my zune player. I had "zune pass" this thing where you can download pratically every song for 14.99 a month, so I probably had the best varity.

Pretty soon the party was full blown, beer pong set up to my left and a game of "never have I have" to my right. I sighed, not knowing where to start. I couldn't recognize half the people here, and smiled when I caught sight of Pookie talking to Jack.

"Pookie!" I yelled over, rushing towards them. I was starting to get a little tipsy.

"Cass!" She yelled back. I laughed and wrapped my arm aroynd her neck.

" Hey Jack, are you gonna sleep with my biff again tonight?" He laughed and Pookie turned pink.

"I was thinking about it..." He trailed off, looking at Pookie. "What do you think, Ana?" Ana was Pookies real name, her last name Pookah, prompting the nickname I gave her.

I shook my head in disgust, not letting her answer. "Just stay away from my bed," I groaned, walking away from them to find alex as they grinned at each other. Fucking love birds.

In my search to find Alex, I grabbed another beer. It wasn't my favorite, and I couldn"t stand the taste, but it got the job done and I felt like it was to early to get to into it.

"Hey, mind passing me one?" A voice from behind asked. I turned my head to see a cute brunette with green eyes smiling at me.

"Sure," I smiled, handing him the bottle. He snapped off the lid and raised it toward me before gulping back.

"So what brings you here?" He asked. I laughed.

"I live here.." I answered. He said something like "Oh" and looked like a dumbass. But I still liked him. "So do you wanna dance?" I asked, straightening my denum skirt. I was wearing my hair down and had on a red v-neck with my favorite black heels. My eyes were lined with my tradmark black pencil, and grey shawdow pulled off the "smokey eye" look. Top it all off with red lipstick and I was dressed to party.

"Sure," He smiled back and led me into the living room to join the others and their sex-with-clothes on dancing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. Choppy. Filler. Ugh. But YAY I updated. COMMENT and tell me what ya think ;)