Will the Real Batman Please Stand Up?

And then I apologize..

I wanted to tell anyone still interested how much I appreciate the continuous, albeit a bit rude haha, comments for me to continue this. Im a poop of a person. But ive reread and become re-inspired. However, it was five years ago I made Princess. I was in high school with no life, and now I work full time, college part time, and am old enough to drink heavily the rest of the time. However, with your continuous caring support (ha ha) I will slowly and continually update this story.. starting again.. sometime. I went looking for all my notes on this story, what I wanted to happen, but like I say being 3 plus years ago I can fuckin find them!! but! It just means my creative juices and hopefully reanimate my stagnate form and I'l post even better ideas than I previously had. hopefully. Thank you!

~kassandra
♠ ♠ ♠
Post Script ~ null and void Blak Knight returns, or return of th eblack night. Fo get abou it! I'm one of the six people in the world who did not like that movie haha. anne Hathaway for catwoman? psh. that's the last on my list of grievances. Don't worry abut the third, especially bc I had this story in mind before that movie. Thanks!

~kassandra