Sequel: What More Can I Give?
Status: Completed..=)

Give in to Me

Heart and Mind

Image

I could feel his hot breath above my towel-covered breast. I could tell he was wondering if he should take it off or not. I was waiting for him to make his decision. If he stopped, I would absolutely respect him and my heart and mind will definitely agree on my feelings for him. If he decides to take it off, then I'll have to stop him and tell him about my promise and hope he'll understand.

His hands traveled up from my thighs to my hips, his breathing became heavy and it felt like heaven as it hit my exposed skin. The heat that was building up inside me was so powerful. Underneath me, he felt hard as a stone. I was on my knees above him and I was going to collapse. I lowered myself slowly on his lap, on his hard friend. He inhaled sharply as he felt me above him. He eventually exhaled, as he rested his forehead on my shoulder.

"I'm not ready." We both whispered together. His head shot up to look at me in surprise and confusion. "I made a promise." I simply said, wrapping my arms around his neck. "What's your excuse?"

Michael looked down, embarrassed once again. I giggled and lifted his chin, so he was looking at me. "Tell me, I won't laugh." Michael sighed and pulled me into his embrace.
"I'm just not ready." He mumbled into my hair. I nodded and rubbed his back in a soothing way. I heard him mumble something else, but I didn't quite catch it. "What was that?" I asked playing with his hair.

Michael opened his mouth and repeated what he said. "I said, Do you want...want to um..go out with me? I mean, be my girlfriend?" My mouth dropped open and my mind surprisingly was yelling, 'Say yes, you dummy!' My heart swelled with happiness as I sighed in contentment.

"Yes. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend," I replied pulling away to see Michael's big smile. He leaned in closely to my face and kissed me roughly. 'Damn, where the heck did he learn to do this?' I thought as we sat there, me still on his lap[He's still hard..;)] and him underneath me, his hands gripping my waist. As we continued to make-out, I felt the towel loosen even more and eventually it fell off my breast. I gasped pulling away, covering my breast with my hands quickly. Michael averted his eyes up to the ceiling and I smiled.

"Can I ask you a question?" I wondered aloud. He nodded, his eyes still casted upwards.
"Be honest with me, okay? Did you see anything?" I asked.
Michael closed his eyes, the red tint creeping up on his cheeks. He nodded again and I looked down. I pulled the towel back up to my breast and Michael eventually looked at me.
"How much did you see?" I asked again. I looked up to see him biting his lips. "Tell me, I'm not going to get mad." I promised.

"Everything." He whispered, waiting for my reaction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay thanks again!!! Please comment ur thoughts, and subscribe. Advices would be nice and I hope u enjoyed reading this...=D Love you...

~Jenni...♥