Sequel: What More Can I Give?
Status: Completed..=)

Give in to Me

What Do I Do?

Image

"Oh." My father said after ten minutes of silence. He walked up to Michael with a smile on his face. "Katrina, do you mind if I speak with your uh, boyfriend for a few minutes?" He asked, looking at me with a hidden smirk. 'Great. My father's going to run him away before we even have one day of a relationship!' I thought worriedly. My father quickly reassured me as he saw the fear appear on my face. "Don't worry, sweetie. I won't do anything to harm this young man." I nodded while my father lead Michael back up stairs to his office/library. I let a sigh escape my lips, and I turned to Andy. I looked at him with a small smile and made my way to the living room. Andy followed shortly.

I entered the room and sat down on a long couch. Andy sat beside me, as I grabbed the remote and turned on the television. I flipped through the channels when I stopped suddenly, seeing Michael's angelic face with my own. I gasped and turned up the volume to listen carefully at what the sneaky reporter had to say.

"A source has recently reported that Michael Jackson was seen at a party with a young woman. They seemed to have a good time as they laughed and talked the night away. But an insider was quick to tell us that they had a party of their own as they disappeared into the night. Yikes! How will the fans react to this? Bob?"
The camera was quickly directed to a man with blond hair and blue eyes. "I've just got a phone call from a woman named Fiona. Now Sheryl, listen closely to what the young lady has to say about this situation."
The man and woman disappeared as our pictures came up on the screen. There was one picture of Michael and me smiling at each other. His arms around my shoulder and mine around his waist. In the background, you can see a beautiful sculpture of a swan. Another one was of me hugging Mrs. Jackson before we left the party. I heard a crackle as a voice spoke up.

"I think she's a whore!! Why the hell would he pick her?! She's nothing but a no good bitch from hell! Michael can do way better than that wannabe of a slut. I bet she only wants him for the fuck and the money! Michael, if you're listening, then Dump the Bitch and Get a better Good-looking girl. Not her! She's a fucked up Hoe!"

My heart soon broke as the words of the woman repeated in my head.
'Whore? Slut? Bitch? Only wanting him for the fuck and the money?' I felt the salty tears brim my eyes and I stood up to walk out of the room. What I didn't expect was to see Michael and my father standing there, both with fuming faces. It was hard to tell who was more scary and intimidating. I looked down as I walked past them and to the front door. I walked out of the house and to my Daddy's limo. Benny, my Daddy's driver stood close by.

"Benny? Can you drive me somewhere?" I asked quietly. Benny nodded and opened the door for me. Before I got in, I heard Michael shout my name.

"Katrina! Wait!" His voice begged. I looked back at him as he got closer.
"Where are you going?" He asked. I stared at him with saddened eyes.
"I don't know." I whispered.
"Do you mind if I come with?" He questioned. I shook my head and we both got in the limo.
"We can go and meet my brothers and sisters." He said softly. I shook my head, not feeling the need to meet his family at the moment. I heard him sigh and he scooted closer to me.

"Katrina? What that girl said, doesn't mean a thing. It's not true! You shouldn't listen to her. She's only jealous." Michael pulled me into his arms and I rested my head on his chest. His words kind of soothed my aching heart, but it didn't really help that much. But I knew what would.

"Benny? Can we go see Grammy?" I asked quietly. "Of course!" Benny's voice came to my ears. The drive to visit Grammy was short and soon I found my feet walking towards my Grammy's grave. I looked back at Michael who stood next to Benny. He was looking around the cemetery and his eyes soon met mine. "Stay here. Please?" I whispered. The two men nodded and watched as I walked away. I observed the tombstones that I walked past. Every one describing the life of the person. Wonder father. Great Mother. Beloved brother. It could go on and on. Soon, my feet stopped in front of a grey stone. I kneeled down and placed my hand on my Grandmother's tombstone.

"Hey, Grammy. Sorry I haven't been visiting much. My life is starting to get hectic, you know?" My voice cracked. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Grammy. I hope you know I love you. And I hope you know I miss you very much." Tears started to spill from my eyes. I quickly wiped them away. "Grammy? What do I do?" I asked getting lost in my thoughts. A soft breeze hit me and I heard a voice whisper. I couldn't make out what it was saying, but I had a feeling it was Grammy. I opened my eyes and looked around the cemetery. I saw Michael and Benny talking and nothing else, other than the other tombstones. I looked at my Grandmother's stone and I traced the words on it. Even though it was warm out and the sun was up in the sky, the stone was icy cold. I didn't mind it. "Daddy misses you. Even Mommy." I whispered. The soft breeze hit me again, blowing my hair out of my face. I smiled softly and sighed. I looked back to see Michael walking towards me. "Grammy, I want you to meet someone." I said gently. Michael's footsteps stopped and he kneeled down beside me. I looked up at him and smiled warmly. "Michael, this is my Grammy. She used to be my rock when she was still alive." Michael placed his hand over mine, which was still on my Grammy's grave. He smiled at me and looked back at the grey stone.
"I guess we have to go?" I asked. Michael nodded and helped me up. He took my hand and we stood looking down at the stone before us. The words engraved on it stared back. 'Katrina Grace Simmons..Beloved Mother, Wife, and Grandmother. She will be in our hearts forever. May God let her Rest In Peace.'

We both turned around and headed back to the limo. I smiled at Benny sadly and he returned it with a nod. He opened the door for us and we slid in. Soon we were on our way back to the house, when a thought popped up in my head.

"You know Michael. You owe me for this morning. A man like yourself should be punished for walking in on a naked lady." I smirked. I looked down and saw his hardening friend.

'I wonder what my father thought of that?' I thought curiously.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!! Comment, subscribe, and correct me if you see errors!! Love you!!

~Jenni...♥