Sequel: What More Can I Give?
Status: Completed..=)

Give in to Me

You Should Fix That

Image

March 25, 1985...7:11 P.M

It has been two months since Michael and I met, and our relationship was going strong. During these two months, we became really close, and now we're inseparable. We were currently in his backyard with his family swimming in the pool. His brothers were all in the water, while Janet, La Toya, Rebbie, and I were all laying on lawn chairs. We all sighed and heard laughter coming from the pool.

"This is fun. We should do this more often," Rebbie said as she breathed in the air. We all agreed and talked amongst each other, our eyes closed and smiles played on our faces. I was just getting to drift away to dreamland when I felt myself being lifted and thrown into the water. I resurfaced and looked around the pool to see the girls had been thrown in too. I looked up and saw the guys standing a few feet away from the pool laughing hard. My eyes met Michael's and his grin grew wider. I pouted and swam to the shallow end of the pool. Janet, La Toya, and Rebbie followed, yelling at the boys that they would get revenge. Michael walked over to me and held out his hand.

"Now, don't you pull me in, ya hear?" He scolded. I looked at him innocently.
"Me? Never!" I said, smiling at his cute face. I took his hand and he pulled me out. I stood in front of him and stared into his eyes for a few seconds. Then I placed my hands on his stomach and pushed him in. Michael came back up for air, shortly and everyone laughed. He glared playfully at me and I smirked.
"You never told me I couldn't push you in!" I yelled towards him. My feet started moving and it stopped to stand by Michael's sisters.

We all giggled and made our way inside the house to catch a quick snack. We headed into the kitchen and each grabbed a cookie. La Toya poured some Kool-Aid into a glass and I watched as the red liquid filled it up. I soon felt a tingly sensation between my legs and I realized I had to pee. Bad.

"Guys? I gotta pee!" I said as my thighs pulled themselves together. The girls looked at me and laughed.
"Then go pee!" Janet said with a smile.
I nodded,"That would be a good idea."
I ran to their bathroom quickly and did what I needed to do. I washed my hands when I was finished and looked at myself in their full-length mirror they had. My bathing suit clung onto my body and it showed off my curves very well. I smiled at my appearance and walked towards the door. I opened the door and gasped as I saw Michael standing there.

"Michael? What are you doing?" I asked curiously. He gave me a lop-sided grin.
"You didn't come out of the house with the girls and I was wondering if they murdered you or something," He joked, leaning against the door frame. I smirked as his eyes roamed every inch of my body. Now when I said we got close. I mean we got Close.
He stepped forward and took me by the waist. I giggled quietly and leaned in for a kiss.

Our lips met and moved together slowly. My hands found their way around Michael's neck and stayed their for a few minutes. I soon felt Michael's plea for entrance to my mouth. I opened up and his tongue found mine for a battle of dominance. I moaned as his tongue massaged mine roughly. My hands traveled down his body and stopped at the edge of his swimming trunks. I debated to go any further. If I did, that would be a first and I wouldn't know how Michael felt about it. Michael detached his lips from mine and his mouth soon found his favorite spot on my neck. I moaned even louder as he lavished me with his tongue.
His hands grabbed at my thighs and then at my butt. He squeezed it, then picked me up, slamming me gently against the wall.

'Damn!' I thought.

My breathing became heavier as his mouth kissed my collarbone. My hands were still at the edge of his trunks and I swear it had mind of its own as it went lower. I grabbed at his friend and I heard Michael's intake of air. I heard his moan escape his lips and I smiled. I removed my hand after a moment and Michael held on to me, trying to catch his breath. He pulled away, and stared at me, with the familiar fire of desire and lust that I had grown accustom to. I giggled once more and he stood me on my feet.

"You know, I think you might need a cold shower." I teased. Michael smirked and led me up to his room. He brought me into his room and into his bathroom. He turned the shower on to icy cold and I shook my head.

"Nu uh! I don't go well with cold water, Michael. I like it hot...and...steamy..." I trailed my sentence off as I traced my finger down his abs. Michael groaned and grabbed my wrist.

"Please, stop. I can't take it much longer." He whispered into my ear. I looked down to see his huge erection. I bit down on my tongue, and restrained from touching it. I looked back up to Michael and stood on my tippy-toes to crash my lips onto his softly. I pulled away shortly and walked to the door. I turned and stared at his beautiful face.

"You should fix that," I pointed down at his friend and made my way of his bathroom, into his room, down the hall, to the stairs and then outside.

Image
^^Katrina's swim suit^^
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u enjoyed!! =D Please comment, subscribe, and correct me on any errors!!! Love you all!!

~Jenni