Sequel: What More Can I Give?
Status: Completed..=)

Give in to Me

I Love You

Image

March 27, 1985...9:30 P.M.

"We should all probably head home now," Randy said as we all stood up to head outside. I didn't really want to leave the Jacksons' household, but why stay when everybody, excluding Katherine and Joesph, doesn't live there any more? I looked up at Michael and he smiled down at me. I returned the smile and walked along with his brothers and sisters.

Two hours after Michael came back, his sisters joined us and it was really fun to hang out with his family. All laughters and jokes that were passed around, made it feel like I was with my own.

"Kat? We'll see you tomorrow right?" La Toya asked.
"Yeah, sure." I answered, smiling at Michael's sister. The girls all nodded as we all departed. Michael and I got in his limo and headed towards my house.
"What are you and my sisters going to do tomorrow?" Michael asked curiously. I shrugged and said,"Girl stuff." Michael squinted his eyes at me and I giggled.
"Don't worry. We're not going to do anything bad!" I assured him. Michael smirked and pulled me to him. I relaxed into his embrace and sighed. I sat there, in Michael's arms, feeling content. Michael rested his head on top of mine and inhaled my scent. We stayed that way until we made it home.

Michael helped me out of the limo and walked me to the door.
"No one's home. Do you want to come in?" I asked quietly. Michael smiled sweetly and nodded. I opened the door and walked inside. Michael followed me and I searched for the lights. I found them eventually and turned them on. I walked upstairs to my room, knowing fully well that Michael was right behind me. I made my way to my room and turned the lights on, walking into the bathroom. I left Michael to sit on my bed and wait. I took a quick shower and grabbed a towel to wrap myself in. Since Michael already saw me naked, I didn't really mind him seeing me in a towel. Again

I walked out of the bathroom and my eyes met Michael's. I watched as his eyes roamed over my form and I smirked inwardly. Michael's stare glossed over as he walked towards me. Our arms wrapped themselves in their rightful place and we hugged each other tightly. Michael buried his head into my neck and mumbled incoherently. I giggled as his breath tickled me.

"I love you," I heard him whisper into my hair. I froze and my mind went on overload.

'What did he just say?' I screamed inside my head. I pulled away and stared at him curiously.
"I love you," He repeated. I grinned and brought my lips to his. I kissed him hard and I heard his moan of approval.
"I love you too!" I said, staring into his eyes. His smile grew on his face and he picked me up off the floor. He carried me to my bed and gently laid me down. He got on top and kissed me slowly. My hands got tangled in his curly locks and I felt him above me. I smirked into the kiss and Michael's tongue poked at my bottom lip asking, or begging, for entrance. I granted it and we started the battle of tonsil hockey. Michael's hands went down to my thighs and he wrapped it around his torso. The bottom of the towel dropped down around from mid-thigh to my hips. I felt the breeze under me and I gasped. This time Michael smirked.

His hands rubbed against my exposed thighs and went higher, getting closer and closer to the spot. My hands roamed all over his body and stopped at edge of his shirt. My hands traveled inside and I felt the warmth radiating from his soft skin. I pulled away from Michael and tugged at his shirt. He seemed to get the idea as he took his shirt off and returned to my lips. My hands rubbed his chest and I heard his moan of pleasure. I giggled as his lips kissed down my chin and to his favorite place on my neck. A loud moan escaped and I gripped tightly to his back as he bit roughly, yet gently, on the sensitive skin. The breeze that hit me was quickly consumed with heat as we continued on with our fun.

My brain was screaming 'Stop!' while my heart was saying, 'This is right.' I had to choose what to listen to because we both were getting closer and closer to doing what we've wanted to do for two months.
♠ ♠ ♠
The nxt chapter will be up shortly. Please comment and subscribe!! =) Correct me on any errors too if you see any!! =D Love you guys!!

~Jenni