Sequel: What More Can I Give?
Status: Completed..=)

Give in to Me

I Want You

Image

IF U DON'T LIKE VERY GRAPHIC DETAILS OF SEX, DON'T READ THIS!!! SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU FIND A LINE AND IT SAYS 'OKAY, YOU CAN READ NOW.'

I tugged on Michael's belt loop and brought him even closer. The heat that burned through me was Hot as I felt him grow even harder. My frustration at his half-naked self showed through as I growled at the clothing material that he had. He pulled away and smirked at me, taunting me to do it again. His hands went behind me and grabbed my buttocks. I gasped as he squeezed it hard, and moaned as he released. I slowly let my hands go to the front of his pants to un-button the stupid thing. I slowly un-zipped it and I helped him get of it. The only thing left now, was his boxers and my towel. I smirked as I let my finger travel down to his huge erection. Michael moaned as I grabbed it roughly, rubbing it for a minute or two. His head bent down and kissed my neck softly. I pulled my hand away and placed it on his dark beautiful face.

"I want you." I whispered softly, staring intently into his eyes.
"Are you sure? What about your promise?" He asked doubtfully. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. I didn't have to ask for entrance as his tongue was already waiting. Michael's hands shakily removed my towel as he kissed me. My thighs were already wrapped around his torso, so all he really had to do was pick me up in order to throw the towel away onto the floor. He laid me back down and pulled away from our kiss. His eyes studied every inch of my body and he smiled.

"You haven't changed a bit!" He said, chuckling as my face grew hot. He smiled warmly down on me and said, "And You're still gorgeous." His lips met mine once again and I pushed him away.
"And what about you? I want to see." I said impatiently. It was now his turn to blush. I grinned up at him as I helped him take the last clothing material off. My eyes traveled down and my mouth dropped open.

'How the hell is that going to fit?!' I wondered. Michael coughed nervously and I looked back up at him.
"You're big." Was I all I said before my lips crashed onto his. I felt him smile into it and I pulled away, feeling Him poke me in the ass. "And Long."
His face became red as he hid his face in my hair. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

Michael kissed my neck again, before making his way down my body. His hands roamed from my thighs to my hips. He gripped it tightly and traveled up to my sides. His hands stayed there for a while, as his head went lower and lower. He kissed each of my hip bones and traveled back up. His hands smoothly went to grab my breast. He squeezed it hard and I bit down on my bottom lip from crying out so loud. My breath caught in my throat as his mouth came down and clamped itself around my left nipple. A moan escaped from me and I could feel Michael's response to it. When he gave enough attention to the left, he went to the right. The cold air hit my left nipple and it hardened even more. When Michael was done, I grabbed him and pulled him in for a kiss. We pulled away and smiled at each other. Michael's head soon went down my body again, kissing my skin so lightly.

I gasped as his breath eventually hit my inner thigh. I felt him kiss my heat and I moaned in pleasure. His tongue, soon shot through and I screamed out in ecstasy. I gripped the bed sheets tightly as he continued on. I was close to my climax when he stopped. I groaned in frustration and sat up. I pushed Michael down on his back and kissed him all over. As I did so, My hands went down his body and gripped his cock. Michael inhaled and closed his eyes as I started to rub it. After a minute of going slow, I started to grip it tighter and rub harder. Michael's breath went rigid as he got close. I let go of his erection and smiled up at Michael's angelic face. I giggled as he roughly pushed me back onto my back and got on top of me. He positioned himself and raised his eyebrows as if asking me if I was ready.
I bit down on my bottom lips and nodded.

Michael entered me and I cried out in pain. He stopped and looked at me worriedly.
"Are you okay?" He asked quietly. I nodded.
"Keep going. I can handle it." I whispered. Michael nodded and entered me slowly. When he was fully in, he paused for me to adjust to his size. After a few seconds of waiting he pumped in and out slowly. My breathing got heavier and heavier as I started to feel the pleasure in it. I moaned out Michael's name and started to move my hips along with his. Michael sped up as he realized that the pain had left. He pulled my body close to his as we shared the pleasurable feeling together. With each other.

I gripped Michael's back and heard his groan. I screamed out as he hit a spot that drove me crazy. Michael seemed to notice as he started to hit again and again and again. I arched my back and allowed him to go even deeper. Michael's lips opened and screamed out my name. I gasped as he hit the spot even harder. I pushed Michael's shoulder back and succeeded on getting on top of him without him having to slip out.

Michael smirked up at me as I started to ride him. His hands found my hip and steadied me. Michael helped me as he pumped in and out while I was still on top. My head went back and a moan escaped again. We both continued to roll over again and again, taking turns to be on top or the bottom.

Soon I felt myself clamp down on him, as I felt ready to climax. Michael groaned and gripped my hips tighter. He went faster as I clamped harder on him. My breathing became rigid and soon I let myself out and followed close by Michael as he spilled into me. Michael fell on me and I brushed his hair out of his sweaty face. He rested his head against my breast and we both tried to catch our breath. Michael looked up at me and smiled drowsily.

"Tired?" I whispered. He nodded and rolled off of me, bringing me with him. I laid my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat gradually slow down. My eyes dropped closed as I listened and then found myself closed in by darkness.

___________________________________________
OKAY, YOU CAN READ NOW!!! =D
March 28, 1985...7:16 A.M.

I woke up to the sun hitting my closed eyes. I groaned and opened them slowly. I sighed and looked over to my right, to see Michael sleeping soundly. I smiled as I remembered what we did last night. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routines. Which would be do what nature wants me to do first, then take a long nice shower. I felt the pain from last night as I walked. When I was done doing what I needed to do I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. Michael was still asleep, so I walked quietly to my drawers and looked for matching undergarments. I then walked into my closet to pick out an outfit. When I did, I got dressed and walked out to see my cousins, Loretta and Koda. I stopped in my tracks as I watched them study Michael carefully. I cleared my throat and they jumped, turning around to see me.

"Lori. Koda. What you doing here?" I asked.
"The Nanny dropped us off. Remember, Mommy and Daddy are still on their anniversary." Lori explained. I nodded and looked at the two.
"Kat? Why is a man in your bed?" Koda asked.
"We were having a sleep over." I quickly made up. They made an 'O' shape with their mouth.
"Daddy said I can't have sleep-overs with boys until I'm old and wrinkly," Lori informed me.
I bit my tongue from laughing and waking up Michael.
"Did you two have breakfast?" I asked. They both shook their heads and looked up at me. "Okay, why don't you go to the kitchen and wait for me?" They nodded and walked out of the room. I walked over to the bed and shook Michael gently.

"Michael? Michael? Baby, wake up." I whispered softly. Michael stirred a little and opened his eyes. I smiled at him sweetly and waited until he was fully awake.
"What time is it?" He asked.
"Almost 8. My little cousins are here, so you're going to have to wake up, okay?" He nodded and sat up in bed. I kissed his cheek and told him I would be in the kitchen. He once again nodded and I headed out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWKWARD!!!! That's all I got to say. I REALLY hope you enjoyed this. I worked SOOO hard on it. Please comment what you think about it. I need to know. I would also love it if you subscribe to this story. You don't have to, but I would be so happy if you do. And again please correct me on any errors!! Love you all with all my heart!!

~Jenni...♥