Sequel: What More Can I Give?
Status: Completed..=)

Give in to Me

Disasters

Image

March 28, 1985...11:35 A.M.

We all headed inside the clothing store and looked around. I walked over to a bunch of Dresses with the twins following.

"These are pretty dresses, Kat!" Lori gushed. I smiled down at her, while Koda made disgusting faces.
"I want one!" She said. I nodded my head and took the twin's hands in mine. I lead them to the Kids' Section of the store and let them roam around. Lori came back to me with a cute outfit. I smiled approvingly and she gave me a big grin. It took a few minutes for Koda to find something he liked and it wasn't clothes. I looked down in his palms to see a dinosaur.

"Where did you get that?" I asked curiously.
"Over there, by that super-man cape," He replied. I walked over to the direction he pointed to and found a lot of action hero toys and such. 'Guess, this isn't just a clothing store.' I thought.
I turned around to face the twins.

"Yeah, you can have it." I said looking down at Koda. He smiled and ran up to me for a hug. I laughed for a few seconds, then stopped when I saw a flash. I looked over at the window to see a lot of people with cameras.

"How did they find us here?!" Janet said, frustrated by the paparazzi. We all shrugged and continued shopping.

"Kat, aren't you going to buy anything?" La Toya asked.
"Nothing really catches my eye here." I said, going through a pile of dresses.
"But our brother does." Rebbie giggled. I felt my cheeks burn and I looked down at my feet.
"So what did you and Michael do last night when he slept over?" Janet looked at me with a smirk. Rebbie and La Toya gasped, giving me their full attention.

"He was with you?" Rebbie asked. I nodded my head, keeping my eyes on the ground.
"What'd you two do?"
"Nothing, just talked." I answered. The girls looked at each other then back at me, each having a smirk on their faces
"There was more than talking, wasn't there?" La Toya teased.
"I can't answer that. Koda and Lori are here." I said looking over at the twins who looked bored. The girls sighed and agreed.
"We should probably get going anyways." Janet said as she picked up her stuff and went to buy her things. We followed her and placed our things on the counter where a girl was reading a magazine. On the cover was a picture of me and Michael.

We all looked at each other and the girl placed the magazine down. Her eyes got big as she realized who was in her presence. She looked over at me and she sneered. I inwardly rolled my eyes and thought, 'Get over it! He's mine.' She began to scan our things and when she was done, we all headed out. Before I walked out the door, though, I took Koda and Lori's hand and told them to hang on tight. They looked up at me and nodded. I opened the door and was met with flashes of cameras. I was blind for three seconds, and when I got my vision back, everybody started screaming. I raised an eyebrow and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and grinned as I met Michael's big brown eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked surprised.
"I heard you were here, so I came down to see you!" Michael yelled over the screaming fans and paparazzi. Michael looked down at my hands and smiled at the two small children. I looked around and felt my worry rise as the crowd got bigger. There were bodyguards yelling for everybody to back up, and to move out the way, but they weren't listening. They were too caught up in seeing Michael.

"We have to get out of here!" Rebbie screamed.
"Here, take Koda!" I handed Michael the child and he picked him up. I took Lori into my arms and looked for an escape. A big bodyguard guided us out and I heard Koda start crying, so I looked back to check on him. A fan girl had jumped out and knocked over Michael and Koda down to the concrete. I gasped and handed Lori to Rebbie.

"Take her!" I pushed her forward gently to a waiting limo. I ran to Michael and Koda and just about fainted when I saw the blood coming out of Koda's nose. Another bodyguard had stepped forward and pushed the fan girl away. I tended to Koda as he cried in my arms. Michael helped me up and looked upset as he watched the little boy cry. He lead me to the limo when we got in everyone gasped as they looked at Koda. Lori came up and hugged Koda tightly. She started soothing him like a mother and soon the little boy and girl was fast asleep. I put my hands in my head and felt the tears start to prick my eyes.

"They're going to kill me!" I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, hope you enjoyed. Please subscribe this story. I will love you forever if you do. Please comment your thoughts and correct me on any errors!! Love you all!!

~Jenni...♥