Sequel: What More Can I Give?
Status: Completed..=)

Give in to Me

Maggie

Image

When we got home, Michael took Koda in his arms and I took Lori in mine. Everybody made their way inside the house and I directed them into the living room. Everybody got settled as I indicated to Michael that we should put the kids to bed. He nodded and followed me as I lead him to the guest bedroom where the twins were going to sleep in. He and I changed the two as they slept and tucked them into bed. Before we placed Koda in bed though, we cleaned his bloody nose.

We finally made our way out of the room and into the hall where I slid down the wall and broke down. Michael sat down beside me and brought me into his arms. He started whispering loving words into my ear as I sobbed and tears streamed down my face.

"Shh, shh. It's okay. He's going to be fine." Michael said softly. I nodded my head slowly as I buried my head into his chest.
Footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs as we sat there. A gasp escaped the unknown person's lips and my head shot up to meet the eyes of my best friend, Maggie. A small smile appeared on my face and I stood up and ran to her open arms.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were on vacation with your family." I said in surprise.
"Trip got canceled when Gina went into labor." She replied looking at me and Michael back and forth. I wiped the remains of my tears away as she looked away from Michael and stared at back at me.

"Why are you crying? If it's me, then I'll leave." She joked. I laughed quietly and shook my head. I sighed and walked away from her to Michael. I stood next to him and gave him a small smile as I started making the introduction.

"Maggie. You know, Michael, right?" Maggie scoffed and glared at him.
"The Great King of Pop. Everybody knows him, Katrina." I winced as she used my full name. Michael was the only one who I actually loved hearing my name escape from and when Maggie said it, that meant she was pissed.

Maggie wasn't really the type to be friendly to 'famous' people. She's had her past with them and she's done with it. Now, when their in her presence she becomes guarded and really prissy. There's really only two celebrities that she makes an exception to though. Stevie Wonder and Cindi Lauper. The rest she can do without. I knew she knew about my relationship, but I didn't know what she would think of it.

I stared at Maggie and looked back up at Michael's calm face. "Michael, this is my best friend, Maggie." Michael smiled timidly at Maggie and held out his hand. Maggie looked at it and scoffed once again. She ignored the polite gesture as I became more and more upset with her attitude towards Michael.

"Katrina. Do you mind if I speak with you alone?" She didn't wait for an answer as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the room across from the twins'.

"Are you crazy?!" She started out. I sighed and watched her as she screamed and wagged her pointer finger at me. She went off, telling me how Michael could hurt me, How Michael could just be playing me, How Michael could this, How Michael could that. I rolled my eyes as she stood there fuming.

"You done?" I asked. She nodded and I told her to sit down. She obeyed me and I started explaining my feelings and Michael's. Maggie bit her bottom lip and interrupted me.
"How do you know? How are you so sure?! I swear you're on crack or something. Listen, sweetie. Michael is probably a phony." She said, staring at me intently. I shook my head and got up to walk to the door.

"You don't know him, Maggie. You just don't know him."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I really don't like this chapter, but please comment and subscribe. You will always be the best if you do and please correct me on errors!! Love you guys so much...♥

~Jenni