Sequel: What More Can I Give?
Status: Completed..=)

Give in to Me

Take A Break

Image

March 30, 1985...2:58 P.M.

Maggie has been giving me the cold-shoulder for two days now and frankly I'm upset at her and the situation that I found myself to be in. I spoke with her sister Gina and she had told me that Mags was pissed as hell and didn't know when she wanted to talk to me about Her problem.

Since the accident with the fan-girls, I've been on edge whenever I took the twins out. I mean who wouldn't? They're only four for Pete's sake and when you're dating a popular celebrity it really doesn't help with their safety. Maggie, no doubt with everybody else in the whole-wide world, found out about what happened with Koda. It was on the front page of almost every magazine. The next morning of the incident, it was on the news and boy were there critical comments flown around towards the girl who caused it.

Uncle Ronnie and Aunt Jada called immediately afterwards and started asking a million questions on whether their children were alright or not. For a few hours I had to convince them that they were totally fine and at ease. I also had to spend half-an-hour arguing with them that they should stay at their vacation spot for their anniversary and to stop worrying. They finally gave up and told me strictly that I should look out for the kids more properly or they'll have my head. Yikes!!!

Michael has been down-in-the-dumps since Maggie's visit. When I left the room where Maggie and I had been talking, I didn't realize that Michael could hear everything we were saying. I did eventually get the feeling that something was wrong when I tried to talk to him. Whenever I went to hug him or kiss him he would pull away or turn around to talk to his siblings. Everyone noticed and they seemed uncomfortable to be in the same room we were in. The last time we even uttered a word to each other was when he was leaving the house with his brothers and sisters to go back home. I was just about to crack out of my shell of craziness when I called him for the last time and he would ignore it. I soon decided to call Janet and ask her where he was.

"He left a few hours ago to go to the studio," Janet said into the phone.
"Okay, thanks." I replied. We hung up and I left the house, the twins being watched by my brother Nick, and I headed into the garage. I pulled out a set of keys from the pocket of my pants and got into the car that my Daddy got for me when I turned 18. I quickly drove to where Janet directed me to and I soon pulled up to a large building. I got out of the car and made my way inside. As I entered I heard music sounding off the walls and I followed it. It brought me into a dark room where a tall figure was standing, pushing some buttons to make the music better and what not. I knocked on the wall softly and he turned around to face me.

"Hey," I whispered softly. Michael nodded and turned back to what he was doing. I sighed and walked over to stand beside him. I placed my hand on his shoulder and felt him stiffen. I let go shortly after no response.
"Are you mad?" I asked quietly. Michael shrugged and didn't look at me. "Are you upset with me?" I questioned. Once again I got a shrug. My anger was rising at a steady pace as he continued to ignore me.
"Will you talk to me, please?!" I raised my voice. Michael turned to face me sharply, his face visibly upset.
"There's nothing to talk about!" He said. I stood there taken aback.
"Why are you even here?" He asked angrily. I got my composure back long enough to reply.
"I came to check on you. You haven't talked to me in two days and I felt worried."
"You have nothing to worry about! I'm fine." He snapped.
"What's your problem?!" I yelled at him. He shook his head and turned away from me.
"I just think..."
"You just think, what?" I pushed. He turned back to me with a frown.
"I think we need a break." He whispered.

My mouth dropped open and I stared at him. "What?" My voice cracked. He stood there emotionless, watching me. I nodded my head slowly and backed away from him.
"Okay, if that's what you want." I turned my back to him and walked out of the room. I stepped outside the building, walking to my car with tears in my eyes. I saw a blurred figure run up to me and ask if I was okay. I recognized the voice to be Diana Ross's. I walked past her, ignoring her calls to come back. I got in the car and revved the engine. Tears still soaked my eyes as I drove on the road.

I didn't notice a red light and it was too late to stop as a semi drove into my side of the car. I screamed at the top of my lungs as my car spun crazily. My world went dark as the car stopped and rolled over on it's top. One thought played in my head as I slipped into unconsciousness.

'Maybe Maggie was right.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, stay tuned for the nxt chapter. I liked writing this one. It was fun...=) Please comment your thoughts. It inspires me so much to update faster. I would really appreciate it if you subscribe as well!! Once again please correct me on errors!! Love you guys with all my heart!!

~Jenni...♥