Sequel: What More Can I Give?
Status: Completed..=)

Give in to Me

Grammy

Image

I stood in a quiet white place. There was nothing, But white everywhere. Not one single drop of color caressed the out-of-place room. I looked around, confused about my whereabouts and sighed in frustration.

"Hello?" I screamed out. "Is anyone there?!" The response I got was nothing. Just nothing. I was going to speak out once again when I heard footsteps approach. I looked around and didn't see anything, but white.

"Who's there?" I asked shakily. I gulped and jumped out of my skin when a voice answered.
"Don't be scared, Baby Girl." I froze in my spot and that curiosity swept back into me. There's only one person who was ever allowed to call me that.

"Grammy?"
"I'm here, don't worry." She whispered in her soft-spoken voice.
"I-I don't understand. Aren't you...dead?" I forced out the distasteful word. Her laughter filled the room and just like that, it was filled with colorful images. Her laughter carried on and soon the room was transformed into a beautiful forest with a waterfall that streamed down with such grace.

"Do you remember this place, Baby Girl?"She asked. I nodded my head and admired the scenery that was before me.
"Yeah. You used to take me here when I was little and we would dress up as princesses being saved from an evil warlock."
"That's right. And we would go swimming and I would tell you old-tales about fairies and dwarfs." She re-called. "You and me used to love this place."
I smiled as a vision of my younger self and Grammy appeared in my brain. The smile disappeared quickly and I searched for Grammy, but she was no where to be found.
"Where are you?" My voice asked out.
"Right here." A soft breeze caressed my cheeks and I looked towards it. A grin played on my lips as I came face to face with Grammy. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and squealed. Her laughter spilled out as she hugged me back and we pulled away after a few minutes. She placed her hands on both of my cheeks and smiled at me.

"Look at you. You're all grown up!" I blushed and looked down. My head slowly raised back up and I saw her small smile and calm face.
"Grammy? Where are we?" I asked quietly. A sigh escaped from her and she looked over at the water fall. "Am I dead?" My curiosity showed when she didn't answer my first question.
"Not yet." She replied.
"Not yet? What do you mean?"
"Baby Girl, it's not your time."
"Then why am I here? Is this heaven?" Grammy giggled and I smiled at her.
"No dear. This isn't heaven. You're not even suppose to be here."
"Huh? Then what am I doing here?"
"You got in a wreck sweetie. You're in a coma."

The initial shock stabbed me like a knife, being twisted inside me and being pulled out as the horrible memory of what Michael said came back. Then the image of a big semi crashing into my car, me screaming so loud and tears still pouring down my face.

"He didn't mean it, sweetie. He was only over-reacting." Grammy said softly as she saw the beginning of tears form in my eyes. I nodded and sniffled. Grammy looked around and looked at me sadly.
"I have to go, Baby Girl."
"Wait, what? No! You just got here, though."
"I know, but He's calling me." She smiled brightly and I stared at her in wonderment until it hit me, who exactly she was talking about. I gasped and she smiled, hugging me one last time. She kissed my forehead and let go, backing away slowly.

"I love you, Baby Girl." She said softly. "Remember, I will always be in your heart no matter what, okay?" I nodded and watched as she started to fade by seconds.
"He still loves you, sweetie. Forgive him." Her voice rang out, as my vision blurred and I was met with darkness again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay!! I love this chapter!!! My favorite one...Once again please comment on the story and I will L-O-V-E you if you subscribe to my story. It means a lot to me when people do that I really appreciate it...If you happen to find any mistake, feel free to notify me, please...I love you all

~Jenni...♥