Sequel: What More Can I Give?
Status: Completed..=)

Give in to Me

Home Sweet Home

Image

I quickly ran out with Darlene to see Will sprawled on the ground, his hands over his 'Lump', if you catch my drift.

"What happened?" I kneeled next to Will to see his face contorted in pain. Will groaned and glared at Shanelle.
"What'd you do?" I asked Will.
"I was just going to take her back to the stables when she went out of control."
"You must of scared her, somehow." Will turned his glare on me and I stared back at him, my face serious.
"Darlene, why don't you help Will inside, and I'll take care of Shanelle, okay?"
Darlene nodded and helped Will stand up. I watched as the two walked, or in Will's case, groan and limp away.

I turned my attention back to Shanelle to see her laying on the green grass. I slowly made my way to her, carefully making sure I wasn't scaring her.
"What's wrong, girl?" I asked softly as I ran my hand through her mane. Shanelle blew her noise and I giggled. I started to smooth out her mane and my thoughts got lost as I started to day-dream. My back hit gently on Shanelle's body and I looked up at the clear blue sky. My eyes became heavy and I sighed as I found myself in the familiar darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kat? Kat, wake up."
I opened my eyes to see Darlene standing over me, her arms crossed over her chest. I looked around to see the sun setting.
"How long was I out here?"
"Long enough." Darlene extended her hand out to me and I grabbed it. I got up on my feet and Shanelle got up and walked away to her stable. I looked at Darlene and walked along with her, back into the cottage.
"How's Will?"
"He's fine. He sleeping right now." I nodded my head and yawned.
"I think we should do that too." Darlene agreed and smiled as I placed my hand on my stomach.
"I can't wait until that baby's born."
"Yeah, no kidding. I do too." I laughed quietly. I bid my goodbyes to Darlene and made my way into my room, where I passed out as soon as my head hit the soft fluffy pillow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
August 28, 1985....5:52 P.M.

Four months went by fast and Darlene, Will, and I were on our way back to Los Angeles because of our cousin May's wedding. I was now five months pregnant and boy was I huge!
Staying at Grammy's cottage was fun. I met new people that became my new best friends over the months we had together. We exchanged numbers and went out to have fun sometimes, but not extreme fun where I get to drink whatever the heck I want. I got to ride a bull once, but it wasn't that wild since I was pregnant. I was afraid if it went to fast and I fell off, I would miscarry this baby, and then I would be babyless.

I sat down on my seat on the airplane and waited for it to fly off. I was hoping Prince would unexpectedly come on the plane, but he never did, so I had to sit on the plane all by myself.
The flight attendants were extra polite to me since they saw that I was pregnant. I heard they had one incident with a seven month pregnant woman and it didn't go over well. They ended up getting sued and now they're making sure that women who were carrying a child on board, should be taken care of well. I inwardly laughed when one attendant kept stuttering out if I was okay and if I needed anything. I kindly shook my head and he scurried off.

About a few hours later, I was walking off the plane and into the airport that I left Michael in. Will, Darlene, and I didn't bother getting our bags since we sent them over to the house a few days ago. So all we really had to do was get into the limo that was waiting for us and get home.

When we got home, Our family stood in front of the house and waited for us to step out of the limo. I let Will and Darlene go first since I knew that if I went before them, I would get most of the attention and I didn't want them to be upset. Soon after they got their welcome back I carefully stepped out and gasps escaped from everyone's lips. Their eyes traveled down to stomach and I smirked at their surprised gazes.
"What? No hugs for me? Okay, that's fine. I can just g-" I was interrupted as my Mom and Daddy walked up to me and pulled me into their arms. They both cried as they placed their hands on my tummy.
"Has it kicked yet?"
I shook my head. "Grammy's old doctor said it should in a few more days."
My mother and Father pulled away and let the others come up to greet me. The boys didn't want to touch my stomach. I asked them why and they said, "It might burst out and scream like hell."
My father hit them in the head and they all apologized in unison. I just laughed and Kyliee and Kayliee came up to hug me. They touched my tummy though and they were completely amazed at how fat I had gotten. I puckered my lips as they mentioned it and they ran off thinking I would hurt them.
When I walked into my room, I noticed everything was put back together and in its place. I was glad I didn't have to do it myself.

I was just going to sit on my bed when my mom came into my room with a smile.
"Sweetie, did you get May a wedding present?"
"No," I replied.
"Good, you and the girls can go out and shop then." I sighed and held my hand out for her to help me up. My mom walked over to me and stood me on my feet. She pulled me out of my room and down the stairs where Kyliee and Kayliee waited.
We made our wait out into the limo and soon we were on our way.

About thirty minutes later we were inside a store looking for May's present. I was looking around when someone bumped into me and nearly sent me flying into the wall. Luckily though, someone else saved my fall and I looked up at my savior. A big smile grew on my face as I saw that it was Prince who caught me.

"Well, well, well. Looky what we have here." Prince taunted. His eyes roamed down to the huge pumpkin that replaced my stomach and he laughed.
"I see you're still preggo, Kitty."
"Duh, Prince."
"How far along?"
"Five months." I told him.
"Kat! Look at these ea-Oh! Kat? Who's this?" Kayliee asked looking at Prince.
"My friend. Kayliee meet Prince. Prince this is my little sister Kayliee."
Prince took Kayliee's hand and bent his head down to kiss her knuckles. Kayliee giggled and I watched as Prince brought his head back up and let her hand go.
"Nice to meet you." Prince said.
"Like-wise." Kayliee whispered. "I-I have to go, uh, find Kyliee." Kayliee backed away slowly and she turned around real fast to come face to face with a mannequin. She tumbled down and a small quiet laugh escaped from me. Prince went to help Kayliee, but she got up before he could. She turned around and walked away quickly. I looked at Prince and smirked teasingly.
"That's my little sister, Prince. You better watch it."
"What are you going to do? You're just a kitty."
"Shut up." I smacked Prince across the chest and he started to pout, rubbing the 'sore' spot I hit.
"That hurt! Now you got to kiss it, to make it feel better." Prince moved towards me, but I shook my head.
"Nu-uh! You're a big boy! You'll feel better eventually." I chuckled as he made a face.
Prince and I joked around, until he had to leave and I realized that I still had to find a present for May.

I went around the store and stopped to think of what to get my cousin. Kyliee and Kayliee were looking at a crystal jewelry and I had nothing, but a blank mind on what May would like. I groaned and turned around, but walked right into someone.

'Is it Bump Into Katrina Until She Loses The Baby Day?' I thought angrily.
"Oops, sorry ab-Katrina?"

The voice sent chills up my spine as I instantly knew who owned the voice of an angel. I gulped as I kept my head down and tried to walk around the man, but he grabbed my arms and pulled me back gently.

"Wait, Katrina."

I sighed and looked up to meet Michael's desperate chocolate eyes. My heart stopped and I started to breathe heavily. I closed my eyes to calm down and then opened them to see Michael looking down at my stomach. I pulled away roughly and stared at Michael with no expression on my face. Michael opened his mouth to speak, but I held up my hand to stop him.

"I have to go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE subscribe...Don't make me get on my knees and beg....cos I will!!! =P Anyways, love you guys!!!

~Jenni...♥