Sequel: What More Can I Give?
Status: Completed..=)

Give in to Me

Too Many Tears

Image

August 29, 1985....10:11 A.M.

"Why?" I walked over to my mom as I placed my hand on my stomach, complaining to her. She looked at me and smirked.
"Now you know, how I felt when I was carrying you and your brothers and sisters. You know, this a sweet revenge, but of course it's not really a revenge because your brothers aren't pregnant." She mumbled to herself. I looked at her and pursed my lips.
"Mom. Your talking to yourself again." I sighed. My mother looked at me and smiled weakly. Then suddenly her face brightened and she stared at me.
"Isn't it Michael's birthday today?" She asked slowly. I looked at her and frowned.
"You should go see him, sweetie. I mean he is turning twenty-seven years old."
I pouted and started to complain to her like I would when I was just four. "But Mommy!"
"Katrina, don't do that. You're twenty-two years old and pregnant. Now I'm telling you to go see Michael. I've been hearing from his mother that he's not doing any good, and you know it's your fault."

My mouth dropped opened and I stared at my mother shocked.
"My fault? My fault! It is not my fault. He's the one stupid enough to break-up with me and then make me end up having to lose one of my babies! Don't you dare to me it's my damn fault, Mom!" Tears started to roll down my face as I screamed at her. My mother looked at me and sighed. She got up from her seat and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight to her.

"Shh, shh. I'm sorry. Okay, okay. Stop crying, sweetie. It just flew out before I could stop myself from saying it, honey." She whispered soothingly while rubbing my back. I pulled away from her and shook my head.
"No, you're right. I'll go see him." I said softly. My mother took my face in her hands and she looked at me, with a slight smile. She nodded her head at me as she wiped away my tears.
I took a deep breath and left the room to the front door.
"Sweetie, do you know where he is?" My mother asked.
"Yeah, Janet said he's always at the studio. She said, he does nothing but bury himself in his songs."

My mother nodded and walked away. I made my way outside where Benny stood talking to my Father. I walked over to them and smiled. I hugged my father and looked at Benny.

"Benny? Can you give me a lift?"
"Yeah sure thing, Kat." Benny smiled and led me to the limo, opening the door for me.
"Where to, Kat?" Benny asked driving on the road.
"The studio."
"Where Michael is?" Benny asked curiously. I nodded and the rest of the ride to the studio was completely silent.

The limo stopped in front of studio and I stepped out, giving Benny a thanks.
"Do you want me to stay?"
"No thanks, Benny." I smiled at him and turned away to go inside the dark building. I heard the sound of music and I followed it. My feet led me into the same room where Michael and I had our first fight. A figure was standing there with his hands over his face and quiet sobs were leaving his tender lips. I cleared my throat and his head shot up to look at me.

"Katrina? What are you doing here?" Michael's voice was hoarse and I could feel my heart breaking into two.
"Happy Birthday." I said softly. Michael stared at me with his mouth agap. I stayed where I was, watching him as his eyes traveled down to my stomach.
"You didn't answer me."
"It's your birthday. I just uh, wanted to come down and wish you a happy one."
"How did you know I was here?"
"Janet."
Michael nodded and stood on his feet. He walked over to me, staring me down sadly.
"You okay?"
"Michael, you shouldn't be asking me if I'm okay. I should be asking you." Michael kept his eyes on my stomach as I spoke.
"You can touch it if you want." I said. Michael stood still, too shocked at seeing how much I've grown.

I sighed and gently grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach. Michael smiled warmly as he saw his grandmother's ring on my finger. The smile soon disappeared as he and I felt the baby's first kick. I gasped and looked up at Michael.

"What was that? Are you okay?" Michael asked worriedly. I laughed just a bit as tears came down my face. Michael quickly wiped them away and tried to calm me down.
"I'll call the doctor!"
"No, Michael. It's nothing to worry about." I chocked on my own words. "That was just the baby kicking for the first time."
Michael froze and stared at me as his own tears formed in his eyes. My tears continued as he placed his hand on my stomach again and felt the strong kick of the baby. A small laugh escaped his lips and I smiled at him.

"Wow..." He whispered. He looked up at me to see that I was watching him. "The first time?"
I nodded my head and we just stood there staring at each other with his hands placed on my big belly. Every once in a while, the baby would kick and we would smile at each other.

"I miss you." Michael whispered. I looked at him and smiled weakly.
"Yeah, me too."
Michael stared at me as he placed his other hand, the one that was not occupying my big watermelon of a stomach, on my cheek. His thumb started to rub against my skin and I closed my eyes, enjoying the nice feeling going through my body. I could feel his breath on my face as his lips neared mine.

My breathing hitched up and I felt myself stand on the tip of my toes. My mouth opened the slightest and our lips closed around each other. Our mouths moved slowly and together as we found ourselves lost in this kiss. My hands instinctively went around Michael's neck as his went around my waist. He pulled me as close as my stomach would let him. His mouth opened and I took my chance to dive mine in his. Michael's groan of appreciation was let out and I smiled. We played tonsil-hockey for quite a bit and soon I found his stick to be poking at my enlarged belly. I giggled and we continued to kiss more. As the minutes ticked by, our innocent kissing turned into a passionate make-out in his recording studio. Michael led me to a table near-by and he placed his hands on my hips. Somehow he managed to pick me up and set me on the table. I wrapped my legs around his torso and pulled him close. His hands roamed my sides, and down to my thighs where they stayed. We were so caught up in the moment, we didn't even notice some people enter the room.

It was when a cough broke out that we pulled away quickly and looked at our intruders. I blushed as I saw Michael's brothers and sisters standing in the room staring at us with their mouths wide-open.

"Close your mouths. Flies may fly in there..." I trailed off as Michael helped me off the table. We all stood in an awkward silence until Rebbie spoke up.

"So are you guys back together?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you!!! I hope you enjoyed reading this. I ask you to please comment your feelings and thoughts about this story....I also ask you to PLEASE subscribe. It'll make my heart leap if you do so...=)....Also to all those who have commented and subscribed to my story..You guys will forever be in my blessings and prayers!!! I love you!!

~Jenni...♥♥