Sequel: What More Can I Give?
Status: Completed..=)

Give in to Me

I Want You Back

Image

I looked at Michael and stared at him. He did the same and I sighed looking back at his family.
"I don't know." I said softly.
"Oh come on! You two guys have been depressed and it's not good for you two. Especially you, Katrina." Jermaine said, looking at my stomach.
"By the way, did you find out what it is?" Janet asked. I shook my head and placed my hand on belly. I didn't get a respond back and I felt myself getting upset.
"I wanted to be surprised when the baby comes." Michael and his family nodded and he placed his hand over mine that was on my stomach. This time the baby kicked. I pursed my lips and stared up at Michael.
"What?" He asked grinning.
"How come the baby kicks for you, but not for me?" Michael shrugged and thought for a moment and then,"Why are you jealous?"
"Me? Jealous? Michael, I think you've finally lost it."

Michael scoffed and we soon found ourselves in a fight over if I was jealous or not. Michael's family watched, amused that we were fighting over something silly.
"I can not believe we're fighting over this." Michael muttered.
"We're not fighting. We're having a discussion." I said.
"We're fighting." Michael retaliated.
"No. We're discussing." I shot back.
"Fighting!"
"Discussing!"
"Fighting!"
"Discussing!"
"Fighti-"

"Oh, shut up!" His family yelled in unison. We looked at them in defeat and we all stood in silence. After a moment or two, I mumbled out, "Discussing."
Michael's family shot me a look and I stuck my tongue out at them.
"Don't hate on the preggo." I told them.
"Preggo?" Michael looked confused as he stared at me.
"Yes, a friend made the word up." I smiled.
"Who?" La Toya asked.
"No one." I said.
Michael's brothers and sisters stared at me suspiciously and nodded.

"Well, I guess we'll go now," Randy spoke up. I walked over to each of them and gave them a hug. They gave us their goodbye and it was soon just Michael and I. I kept my head down as Michael walked over to me. He lifted my chin and stared into my eyes.

"I want you back." He whispered.
"Oh well." My voice croaked as his lips met mine.
"Please?" Michael pecked my lips before traveling down to the base of my throat. A moan escaped my lips as he nipped and licked at the tender skin. I felt a small smile appear on his soft face and he continued his task. His hands rested on my sides and they started to slide up higher. They were soon placed on my breast and I felt them squeeze the large mass. Another loud moan escaped from my lips and I felt the familiar heat come back as Michael's lips moved lower to my collar-bone.

"M-Michael...s-stop!" I stuttered. Michael's lips went even lower stopping right in front of my breast.
"It doesn't seem like you want me to stop." Michael replied as he let the straps of my dress down. He got the top-half of the dress to un-cover my breast. He smirked as he saw that I was wearing no bra. His right hand massaged my right breast and his lips clamped down on my left nipple. His tongue started to circle around my nipple, making them hard. He soon switched and did the same thing to my right breast. I pulled Michael closer as he started to tug on my nipple.

I could feel his erection hit me and a wild growl escaped from Michael's lips. He started to rub against me and my heat grew hotter and hotter by the minute. My hands traveled down to his pants and I didn't waste any time in unbuttoning them and pulling the zipper down. I let my hand go down his pants and find his huge erection. My hand wrapped around it and I started to pump up and down slowly. Michael's appreciation shown through as he kissed me roughly. My hand started to move faster as Michael groaned loudly. I could tell he was getting closer and closer to his climax as he bit down on my lips gently. His moan of approval was blocked as his tongue and mine danced together.

I decided to stop just when he was about to blow. Michael's frustrated groan came as he pulled away from me. I saw his upset face and I smirked, knowing I had accomplished what I wanted.

"You want me back? You're going to have to earn me back." I smirked as I walked away from his heavily-breathing body. When I was just going to walk out of the door, I turned back to Michael to see him staring at my retreating form.

"And Happy Birthday, Birthday Boy." I winked at him and laughed quietly to myself as I exited the building.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe...=)...I love this chapter...Katrina's such a tease right?? ;)...Anywayz please comment and please subscribe....I would also appreciate it, if you recommend this story to your wonderful friends who have not read this...=)...I Love you guys soooo much!!!

~Jenni...♥