Sequel: What More Can I Give?
Status: Completed..=)

Give in to Me

A Night For Love and Understanding

Image

"Well, I-I don't know, Michael. I mean, do you really think we can handle a relationship with you being busy? I mean, I don't want this baby to grow up without a father, so obviously I want you in its life, but do you think you can find the time to just stop what you're doing and be in a relationship and become a Daddy?" I asked, looking into Michael's deep brown eyes.

Michael sighed and looked down at our entwined fingers. His thumb started to rub my palms softly as he thought about what I asked. I waited patiently and watched as he kept his head down. Three minutes later he spoke up.

"Katrina, I have no idea. I mean, I want to be with you and this baby, but my fans." I nodded at Michael for him to continue. "I really don't want to upset them. Katrina, you know you mean the world to me and this baby is just another addition to it, but..." Michael trailed off.

"I understand. You truly are a sweet man, Michael. I guess maybe that's why I fell in love with you." I smiled warmly up at him, feeling his love for me radiate off his form. Michael gently placed his palm on my cheek and he rested his forehead against mine.

"I love you too, baby." He whispered, his eyes gleaming due to the fountain lights.
"This baby is truly going to have a wonderful mother, you know?"

I chuckled at him and replied back. "But this baby is going to have an even more wonderful father."
Michael smiled and kissed my forehead . He wrapped his arms around my body and we sat there looking up at the stars and making goofy comments to each other. Soon, we found ourselves in a comfortable silence, and my mind started to think about my options with being or not being with Michael.

If I was with Michael, I would have a loving caring person to take care of me and the baby. He'd be there to comfort me and dry my tears away. He'd love me unconditionally.
But if I were to walk away from him, what would I have then?

"Michael?"
"Hmm?" He mumbled into my hair.

"I want you back." I whispered into the cool night air. I felt Michael smile and he pulled away to look at me. Without even a word, we closed our distance together, and we kissed slowly. The same fireworks that went off in my head when my lips touched his, re-appeared and I was once again amazed at how skilled he was at kissing.

"Good, cause I wasn't going to stop until I had you." Michael laughed. I joined in as we looked back up into the sky.

"Look, a shooting star! Make a wish!" I gasped. I didn't waste anytime as I closed my eyes and made another wish. I quickly opened them again to see Michael staring down at me with a small loving smile.

"What? Did you make a wish?" I asked. Michael shook his head and I raised an eyebrow.
"I already have everything I want right here in my arms."
I giggled quietly and Michael captured my lips with his again. Our lips moved with such intensity as the night rolled on. Michael placed his hands on my stomach on instinct and the baby kicked. I pulled away from him and placed my hand on top of his.

"Seriously! Why does the baby kick for you? It's like it favors you or something." I pouted.
"Impossible. The baby loves us equally." Michael looked at me with a look of sincerity. I stared at him as a feeling of respect for him took over my body. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"You're such a kind person. It's like you're just too good for me and-"
"I'm not too good for you. You're too good for me!" He retaliated. I rolled my eyes and laughed softly.
"Uh-huh, right." I nodded my head with a smirk. Michael opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted as April ran up to us.

"Guys! Guys! Guess what, guess what, guess what?" April jumped up and down excitedly and she had a huge grin on her face.
"What, April?" I giggled.
"You know that man that you were talking to at the baby store we went shopping at today?" She asked.
"Yeah?"
"He's here and he has an awesome present for you." April squealed.
"And?"
"What do you mean, 'And?' That's all." April hid her smile as she tried to look at me with complete seriousness. I pursed my lips, staring her down. She soon gave up and told me the rest of the reason as to why she was so giddy.

"He asked me out on a date." April turned around and ran off, afraid of how I would react.
My mouth dropped open and Michael chuckled.
"Don't laugh. I'm shocked." I said with a small smile.
"So who's the guy you met at the baby store?" Michael asked curiously. I hesitated before I answered.
"Prince." I said quietly. Michael stared at me and smiled.
"Why are you so nervous?" He questioned. I shrugged my shoulders and rested my head against his chest. My hands had a mind of its own as it placed itself on my belly. I was even more shocked then when the baby kicked for me. My smile turned into a huge grin as I stared down at my stomach. Tears started to form in my eyes and I laughed softly.

"The baby does care." I croaked out. Michael chuckled once again as he saw my face brighten.
"Told ya so."
"Don't be cocky." I stuck my tongue out at him and Michael quickly licked at it. I gasped at his action and Michael started to laugh uncontrollably.

"Michael!" I laughed along with him and we tried to calm down after a while.
"I guess we'll have to head back inside, huh?" I asked taking his hand into mine. Michael smiled and helped me up. He fake grunted as he did so. I gave him look.

"Am I really that fat?" I pouted out my bottom lip.
"No! I'm just joking." Michael pecked my bottom lip and I nodded slowly, staring up at him.

"What?" Michael whispered.
"Nothing, it's just..."
"Just what?" Michael tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.
"I love you," I stated.

"Yes, but I love you more." He whispered before crashing his tasty lips back on mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed this. I ask you to please, if you haven't already, please let your friends know about my story. Tell them to read it and please comment and subscribe.
Now I ask you to comment on my story and please subscribe..=)
Yesterday's last post was short and I promised you a longer one, so here it is!!! =DD Love you guys soooo much!!

~Jenni...♥