Sequel: What More Can I Give?
Status: Completed..=)

Give in to Me

Numb

Image

"Katrina, it's not true." Michael looked deep into my eyes and stepped forward, but I took a step back.
"Then what is this?" I threw the magazine at Michael, hitting him square in the chest. I could feel that I was causing quite a scene as some people stopped to watch what was going on.

"Can we not do this here?" Michael asked looking around at the wondering eyes of the guest in the hotel.
"Where the hell do you want this conversation to continue then, huh? In the bedroom while you fuck around with her?" I asked, pointing to Brooke. Michael sighed and walked over to me, grabbing my elbow and dragging me out of the hotel and into his limo, where Brooke followed us. He sat me down across from him and Brooke. I glared daggers right through her and I watched as she squirmed in her seat.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a few seconds. Once I opened them, I met Michael's and Brooke's worried expressions.

"Okay. I'm going to ask you this once and you have five minutes to explain before I blow up, you understand?" I asked calmly. Michael nodded and looked over to Brooke who had her head down, looking at her lap.

"What happened?"

"A few nights ago, I went to a party to celebrate a friend's birthday. They had drinks that they offered, but I declined. Brooke happened to be there and she just had one too many drinks. When I saw that she was passed out on a couch, I decided to take her to the hotel I was staying at, since I didn't know where she was staying at." Michael paused taking a deep breath.

"You have three minutes," I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned against the limo seat. Brooke still had her head bowed and I was grateful she did, because if she didn't, I would've just spit at her in disgust.

"I brought her into the limo and about half-way there, she woke up. She was still drunk and she didn't know what she was doing,"

"What was she doing, Michael?"

Michael didn't answer instantly and he bit down on his bottom lip nervously. He didn't seem like he wanted to continue on, so that's when Brooke intervened.

"Look, it's not Michael's fault." Brooke started. "I-I made a mistake. And I'm really sorry. That night, I tried to seduce him, and by the time we got there...I-I-I," Brooke stuttered out.
"You what?" I gulped.

"I pounced on Michael and did some things to him, that I am not happy about."
"Then?" I asked again, staring down at my hands that were now beginning to tremble in my lap.

"I took her to the hotel room and that's when she kissed me...again." Michael choked out.
"I didn't know there was a photographer that was following us, and he snapped the photo as soon as she did. Ka-"

I interrupted Michael with a question that I was dieing to know, but at the same time, screaming at myself on the inside to shut my mouth.

"Did you kiss her back?"

Michael stayed silent and I took it as my answer. My breathing became heavy, and my eyes started to water with tears. I looked up to stare at Michael, but it was no use, since my tears blocked away his torn face. I reached my hand out for the handle to open the door of the limo, but Michael quickly grabbed it. I struggled to pull them back, but he was just too strong.

"It didn't mean anything!" Michael tried to say, but I screamed as loud as I could. I was hoping for someone to hear me, but no one came.
"Katrina, please. Just hear me out." Michael begged.

"I've heard enough, Michael! I don't want to hear anything else!" I bellowed through my tears. "How could you do this to me? To the twins?" I sobbed.

Michael let go of my hands and I looked up to see his tears plastering his cheeks. His eyes were a light red and I turned away to look at Brook who had her head in her hands.

"I'm so sorry," Michael croaked out in a whisper. "I'm so so sorry." He began to sob along with me. I just shook my head as he looked up to stare at me. My tears came down even harder as his tearful eyes broke my heart.

"I trusted you. I even believed you when you said you loved me." I told him. Then the next thing I did, surprised Michael, Brooke and even myself.

My hand made contact with Michael's cheek and the sound echoed off the limo's walls along with Brooke's gasp. It was dead silent as we tried to process what I just did. I stared down at the carpeted limo floor and I sniffled quietly. My eyes made it's way to Michael's big eyes. We stared at each other with no expression and my hand went for the handle once again.

Michael didn't try to stop me.

I stepped out of the limo and quickly ran for mine that was only a block away. I made my way inside and the driver asked where I was headed to.

"Airport. And step on it." I replied softly.
________________
I sat back on the seat on the private plane and cried to myself. I had called my family in Los Angeles and told them to send all my stuff to my mother. They had informed me that they had done so earlier. I hung up after a few moments and tried to think, but all I could see was Michael's tear-stained face staring back at me with this look. I had nightmares while I slept on the plane and each time, I would wake up with sweat rolling down my face, and my hair sticking to me uncomfortably.

I felt empty. I felt lost. My heart seemed to have lost its beat and I could no longer feel anything, but numbness.

The tears stopped before we landed on the island and when I made my way down the steps, I was met by my sad-faced mother. I didn't bother to ask her why she was there, but when I was in arms-length of her, she pulled me into a tight embrace, and I began to sob on her shoulder. I caught some people's attention, but they ignored me and let me be. I held onto my mother as she whispered soothing words into my ear. She lead me to a car as I continued to cry and by the time we reached her child-hood home, I had calmed down. Outside of her home, were some little kids playing and they smiled warmly at me as I walked by. I nodded and returned a weak smile. My mom showed me into my new room, with all my stuff arranged in their own places.

"The twins are right in there," My mother said softly, pointing into a room that I didn't notice. It was conjoined to my room like the one back in Los Angeles. I smiled as I heard a quiet slow tune escaping from the entrance of their nursery. It was an old island lullaby and I remembered it from when my mother sung it to me to sleep peacefully.

I walked inside the nursery to see the twins in their cribs. They smiled up at me and I smiled back, while wiping off some drool that was dripping from the corners of Kaleb's small mouth. I looked over at Malina who stared at me with a dazed look in her eyes. She tried to look behind me, like she always does when she wanted Michael, but I could see the disappointment in her eyes, as she finally stopped and stared back at me.

I sighed and shook my head and waited for the start of Malina's cry, but it never came. She just stared at me and I smiled inwardly, happy that I didn't have to try to calm her down. I placed soft kisses on their foreheads and left the room for them to take a nap.

My life from then on wasn't the same without Michael. I still had that numb feeling that settled into me. My heart never did heal and I knew it wasn't going to anytime soon. Everyday passed and each time my heart broke with a silent tear that would escape. Not one day passed that I hadn't stopped thinking about Michael. His hair. His smile. His laugh. His kisses. Everything. I lost a part of me that I could never get back. He stole my heart and every tear that I cried for him was so shattering. I didn't want it to end like this, but things happen that some can't seem to fully understand. I knew I would never return to him, and I knew he would never return to me.

But if I knew even better, I would have known that, that was not the last time I would encounter Michael Joesph Jackson............


Island Lullaby...Listen to it..It's beautiful..♥
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...this is the end of the story...so sad I know. Hope you guys didn't cry or anything, cuz that would just make me guilty. I would like you to know that I have nothing against Brooke Shields or Diana Ross. I L-O-V-E them sooooo much and I know I put out in the story some means things about them, but really I truly love them..=)...You know what to do, but I will remind you anywayz..=)...Please comment your thoughts on this last piece of installment..=DD..Don't you guys worry your little heads off, cuz there will be a sequel that I'll be working on so you guys will know what happens next...Do you really think I'm the type to leave you guys hanging?? Hehe...wait..Yeah I am...but I'll write more just to make you guys happy. I would like to thx Speedy Gonzalez cuz without her, this story wouldn't even exist, so give her a Hoot and a Holler..Hehe..Love you guys for your support!!!!

~Jenni...♥