Sequel: What More Can I Give?
Status: Completed..=)

Give in to Me

Not now

January 30, 1985...10:22 P.M.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I would like to thank you for coming here tonight to celebrate this making of a new song," A woman with red hair spoke into the microphone with a big smile on her face. She continued to talk as I looked around observing everyone. I saw the people who helped make the song, their date, and other celebrities. I turned my head to look at Michael, standing beside me, listening carefully to the red-haired woman. His facial features struck me hard. He looked and acted like such an angel. How did I get so lucky to be his date? He's too good to be true. His head turned and his eyes met mine. I could see a red tint form around his cheeks as he gave me a smile. I returned it and looked away, embarrassed that I had been caught. I felt something soft grab my hand and I looked down. His fingers slowly intertwined with mine as his head was turned the other way, probably not wanting me to see his full-blushed face. I felt my own cheeks flush. I squeezed his hand gently and smiled. I felt a pair of eyes watching us closely and I searched for them. My eyes landed quickly on a young familiar woman. My eyes roamed her face and I looked back at Michael.

'Same complexion, same face, same eyes, who is this?' I wondered looking back and forth from Michael and the mystery woman. Soon I found that there was more than a look-alike woman. There were six men and two other women that looked to be just like Michael. They were all watching both of us and they all threw me a nice-warm smile. I smiled back and put my hand on Michael's bicep, getting his attention.

"Michael, do you know them?" I whispered in his ear, pointing his attention to the six men and three women. Once again the sweet angel blushed and nodded.

"Those are my brothers and sisters. I'm sorry if they're making you feel uncomfortable," He apologized. I shook my head, quickly replying back. "No, I was just wondering, since they looked so much like you." I gave him a smile of reassurance. We both stared at each other, when I realized how close our faces were. His nose was almost touching mine and I could feel his hot breath hit my face. He leaned forward, his lips getting dangerously closer and closer to mine. We were just about to close our un-wanted space together when I pulled away, feeling a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around meeting my amused Uncle Ronnie's face.

'Not now, Uncle Ronnie!' I screamed inside my head. I gave my uncle a small smile and gave him a hug. "Can I talk to you alone, Little Bug?" He asked. I nodded and turned back to Michael, who looked extremely upset. "Will you excuse me?" I asked kissing his cheek. He smiled and nodded. I walked away with my Uncle to a table. I glared daggers at his back and when he turned around I said, "You did that on purpose!" He chuckled, but I could see no humor in what I said. "Don't worry, you can go back later and kiss him, but I need to ask you a question." I nodded for him to go on. "Your Aunt Jada and I are having our 15th anniversary tomorrow and we would like to know if you can babysit the twins for a few months?" He asked slowly. I thought about it a few minutes and then nodded my agreement. He smiled and pulled me into a big bear-hug. "Thank you. Now you can go and make-out with your boyfriend," He teased. "He's not my boyfriend!" I protested. "Oh, but you want him to be. I can see it." He stated before walking away. I sighed and searched for Michael. I found him standing with a group of young adults. I soon realized these adults were his brothers and sisters.

'Uh-oh. It must be meet the siblings time,' I thought worriedly making my way towards them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo!! Chapter six. Remember comments inspire me to update quicker!! Subscribe...comment...rate...and give advice plz...love you guys!!

~Jenni