Sequel: What More Can I Give?
Status: Completed..=)

Give in to Me

Pure Bliss

I walked slowly, pretending to admire a painting I saw as I stopped in my tracks. I stopped to talk to a few people, but then figured I couldn't stall any longer as I watched Michael looking around and then soon let his eyes stop on me. He raised an eyebrow smirking at my attempt to avoid meeting his family. He beckoned for me to come forward, but I shook my head playfully, smiling just a bit. He narrowed his eyes, the smirk still on his beautiful face. He turned around, facing his family and seemed to be excusing himself. I got the idea of what he was doing as he started walking towards me. I backed away slowly and looked to my right. I saw a restroom that said 'Uni-Sex' My eyebrows raised as my thoughts ran wild thinking of a make-out scene Michael and I could have in there. I shook my head and frowned at myself.

'He's a friend, Kat. Nothing more,' I thought. I looked forward once again to see Michael only a few feet away from me, the smirk really working him wonders. I grew my own smirk as I dashed for the restroom, him right behind me. I barged in, almost being successful at closing the door shut but Michael put his foot in the doorway and caused it not to close. His palm made a soft but loud sound as hit it the door.

"Katrina, you can't hide," He sang playfully. I felt my face get hot and I rolled my eyes at myself. 'You're pitiful, Kat. Now stop flirting!' A voice in my head yelled out.

"Michael, I can't go out there meeting your family." I whispered. Mike's next words was of the curious. "Why not?" I sighed and let him in. He walked in looking around the small , yet roomy room. His eyes found mine and I looked down. He lifted my chin with his fingers and asked again softly and sweetly. I looked him in the eye and said, "I'm scared."

His face turned from shock to surprise, then to understanding. "Don't worry about them. They won't hurt you. I had the same feeling when I met your three brothers. They asked me a few questions, but it was harmless," He gave me a small smile.

"My brothers interrogated you? When? Wait don't answer that, I'll ask them myself." I felt my anger boil inside me and Michael's hand rested on my cheek. "Calm down. Please. I said it was harmless," Michael's soft words melted my insides and I obeyed. He pulled me into his arms and I felt....safe? I once again inhaled his scent like I did back home, and I felt the familiar feeling of myself go weak. He was so much taller than me. My head reached about under his chest and it felt nice being so close to him. I looked up at him and he Bent his head down towards mine. His breath came out rigid as his lips came closer and closer. I stood on my tippy-toes, helping him close the distance.

This time there was no interruptions.

Our lips collided together moving perfectly. I moved my hands from around his waist to his neck and he moved his hands from around my shoulder to my waist. I let my hands get lost in his hair as I continued to kiss him. My right foot popped up liked in those romantic movies. Michael squeezed my hips, moving me closer to his body, If that was even possible. I felt the heat radiate from his body and I felt...aroused? Yep, that's the word. I moved my hands away from his hair, down his neck, letting it travel over his chest. I heard him moan into the kiss and I smirked inwardly. I felt his tongue brush my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for him to explore. Pure Bliss is all I got to say. After a few minutes we both pulled away, catching our breath. We both looked at each other and smiled a small shy smile. Michael took my hand and guided me out the door and towards his siblings.

My nerves didn't kick in until I realized what he was doing.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter seven!! Comment...Subscribe...give advice plz!! Love you all!!!

~Jenni