Status: Finished

Secret Love Letters

Love is a word and emotion that I have never come to terms with. It's not the fact that I hated this strong emotion, it's just that love has never really found me. I've dated a few guys in Forks High school. Like Mike Newton, who fell all over me. In the end I had to break it off with him because well he sorta cheated on me with my friend Jessica. At first, he didn't take it too well but of course he got over it. He had Jessica. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't really angry with him or her. I really didn't car because I thought love was overrated. I was really happy for them both. They liked each other a lot.

I think every girl wants to be loved by that special someone. It is a feeling that as I was told makes you all giddy inside. It can also hurt. I've seen the effects of love and believe me; it's not pretty. Some girls cry or worse they committ suicide. For what? Love isn't a reason to end your own life. That's why I haven't tried to find this emotion. In a way, I was scared to be heartbroken.

Now, let me introduce myself-my name is Madelyn Alexandra Wells. I'm a seventeen year old Junior at Forks High school in Washington. My parents got divorced when I was three. The reason being my so called 'dad' cheated on my mom with his now wife. He lives in Missouri and I hardly ever see him. My mother Vanessa owns her own restaurant called Wells Diner. Simple; yet the food is fantastic with my mom being the owner and cook. I usually work there as a hostess when I'm not at home doing my homework. Everyone says I look just like my mom. I'm 5'5, I have curly hair that I usually straighten and blue eyes. I'm not very popular but I have a lot of friends that mean the world to me.

This is my story as you can see. The story of how I found love with that special someone. First let me explain; everything was simple until they moved to Forks high school. I guess you could say I caught the eye of the good looking one. I thought he was an arrogent, stubborn young man. I was wrong; in the end he turned out to be the best friend and the love of my life. Like I said before I thought love was a waste of time that was until I started getting these secret love letters in my locker. I guess I tried a little bit to find out who the person was because I thought it was a joke. No one fessed up. I finally found out who it was and boy was I shocked. During the letters the good looking guy grew on me. I found out a secret about him and his family which I have kept secret and I also found out a deep secret from my best friend. That's what also put me in danger with a cult that destroys both their kind; but that will be later on in the story. I guess you could say I started having strong feelings for this guy. So sit back and relax, grab yourself something to drink, and let me tell you the story of how I found love with that special person.