Status: Finished

Secret Love Letters

Thanksgiving

Image

Jacob and I stayed up talking for another hour then decided to go to bed. I actually thought I was tired but I really wasn't. My head was spinning from the information that Jacob had told me. The Cullen's had pale skin, topaz eyes, were beautiful and perfect in every way. I remembered what I thought the first day they came to Forks. They couldn't be human. I finally drifted off to sleep a few hours later. That night I dreamt about them; about the Cullen's. I was running through the forest trying to get away from dark figures that had guns. The Cullen' along with about ten werewolves jumped out and attacked the people that were chasing me. I quickly jumped out of sleep when I saw all the blood, a little too much detail than I wanted to see. I looked over at my alarm clock; it was already eight in the morning.

I got out of bed and dressed for the day in jeans and a fancy purple shirt. I then straightened my hair and applied my makeup. Jacob and my mother were already up. They were both eating breakfast that my mom had made. I got myself a plate of food then sat down at the table with them and started eating.

"Madelyn, I'll let you get off at three today" my mom told me.

I smiled. "Wow, I get to work four hours today what fun!"

Jacob chuckled. "Hey Maddie, after you get off do you want to go to the movies"

"Um sure"

"Great, there's this new horror movie that I want to see"

"We'll go see it then"

"I'm glad you both are friends again" my mom said. She got up and started to clean the kitchen before she had to go to the restaurant. When she finished she decided to head on into work. I told her that I'd be there in a little bit.

"Don't be late" she said before shutting th door.

"I won't" I said.

When I finished eating Jacob and I went to the restaurant. We both helped my mother quickly set up the buffet and put the food on it so the people could just get up and get their food. It would be a lot easier that way. Soon, they started swarming in on us like bees. They were all extremely happy and it mae me feel good to see those looks on their faces. Jacob helped me do the dishes and clean up the dining room for the remainder of my shift. Before going to the movies we both ate.

"This is good, I'm getting more" said Jacob.

He got out of the booth to get some more food. God, that boy could eat. I finished the last bite of my apple pie then stood up feeling extremely stuffed.

"I'm full" I said while stretching out my body. "Time for a nap"

"No, we still have to go to the movies" replied Jacob.

"You're so demanding"

He smiled that smile that always drove me insane when we were younger. I quickly looked away.

"I know I am Maddie"

So Jacob and I left the restaurant to go watch a movie. Jacob of course wanted to go see a horror movie. I could handle the genre of the movie but wasn't a big fan. I was glad when it was over. The moment we got bck to my house a black chevy truck was sitting in my driveway.

"It's my dad" said Jacob. "He must've cooled off"

"Hey Jake, before you get out I need to ask you something"

"Okay"

"How did you know about the Cullen's being vampires?"

He shrugged. "It's just a story told in my family"

I nodded then got out of my car. Jacob rushed over to his dad's truck. I slowly met up with him.

"Are you ready to come back home now?" Billy asked him.

Jacob shrugged. "Yeah, I'll come back home. I'll meet you back at the house"

Jacob led me to my front porch as Bilyy backed out of my driveway. I waved at him then looked up at Jacob.

"Remember what I said, stay away from them"

"They're not going to be bugging me this weekend because I was told they are in Alaska"

Jacob nodded. "They're not at their house in the woods"

"You know where they live?"

"Uh yeah, my dad showed me. I better be going"

Jacob quickly headed to his car.

"Jake, there's something you're not telling me"

"I've already told you what I know"

"You're keeping something from me"

"No I'm not. Look Maddie, thanks for letting me stay the night and for inviting me to the restaurant for Thanksgiving. I better get going before Billy get's even more pissed off at me"

Jacob smiled at me then got into his car. I stayed outside until his tail lights soon dissapeared.