Status: Finished

Secret Love Letters

Research

Image

Jacob drove down the road into the La Push reservation. A few more blocks and he was home. He got out of the car to meet Billy on the front porch.

"Come in son" he said.

He wheled himself inside the house. Jacob slowly walked behind him.

"I broke the treaty" said Jacob.

Billy nodded his head. "You didn't really break the treaty my son. You just told her a myth about the cold ones. Did she finally get the hint?"

"Yeah, she believed me"

"Good, now maybe she'll stay away from those filthy bloodsuckers. How long do you plan on staying in Forks?"

"Probably a few more weeks. I want to make sure Maddie stays away from Edward"

"Oh, she's fascinated with him?" Billy sat up straighter in his chair.

Jacob shrugged. "I don't know but I'm going to find out. She doesn't really talk to him in the hall but they look at each other"

Billy nodded. "Well Sam told me they're back, the Cullen's I mean. I want you, Embry, and Quil to keep watch at her house"

Jacob nodded. "We will"

~*~

I woke up the next morning and got myself a bowl of cereal before I researched on vampires. I didn't find much about them. Just that they drank the blood of humans, couldn't go out in the sunlight, and slept in coffins. i gave up my search feeling as if I gained nothing.

I took a shower to clean myself. I didn't put on any fancy clothes just a pair of pajama pants and a matching purple tank top. Jessica called me but I didn't feel like talking to her so I let it go to voice mail. At noon I whipped up something to eat for lunch then went to go check the mail. I was shocked to find something for me. I sat down on the couch. There wasn't a return address on it or my address just my name; Madelyn Wells. With a smile on my face I opened up the letter and started reading it.

Dearest Madelyn,

You hold me spellbound, I'm completely engulfed by your beauty and your big blue eyes. You took me to a place that I have never been before. You make everything in my life so much better and make me yearn each day as long as I can spend it with you my darling. Nothing is more valuable to me than the love that I share for you. It is simply unforgettable. I am ever grateful for your magic. When you waved your want at me I was ecstatic by your beautiful magic and the way it worked on me. I am forever grateful.

Love Always; Your Hearts Desire

I sank back into the couch. Whoever this person was he really did love me. I wanted to know why he didn't show his face. Why he doesn't want me to know who he is. I let out a deep sigh. I would hopefully soon find out who my hearts desire was.

~*~

*Edward's POV*

I sat by the small creek staring into the water as I thought of her beautiful face. She has captivated me, she is all I think about. If my heart beated it would beat a beautiful melody for her. I softly smiled as I thought about her soft skin, gorgeous eyes, and her beautiful satin mouth. She was everything I ever wanted. I wished I could just lay by her side at night just kissing her and touching her. It scared me to be around her though. I was afraid that I would kill her. I knew that wouldn't happen. I would never dream of hurting her. She was my life now.